Kelepi Tanginoa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That may be so. But what role do you see Horo filling with us in 2018? Wouldn't that spot be better filled by a younger backrower with more upside for the future?
Horo will turn 32 in 2018 and past his prime .
I agree with you that we need players in their prime !!!
19239876-4c8c-4b71-b424-d654f2ef8e5d.jpg

Not quite that big...180cm and 102 kgs.But a good signing,I remember him playing for the eels and thought he was good before injury probs in nqld.Thought he and Sione Louisi would have been good targets for Blacktown next year and nice we have picked him up for now.Hope a change of venue and club with Baz brings out the best in him.Low risk with potential good reward,we have done this many times over the years.
Hm - odd, he's quoted as 118kg on some websites, and 101/102 on others... SO...he's evidently a massive wrecking ball, or a medium-sized wrecking ball...

Its up to him to show us what he's got in attitude and ability
He probably has no ability, Barrett might just order him to stand in front of opposition forwards and glare at them, I reckon they'll bounce 2 metres backwards after colliding with his biceps. Should work OK till Siro gets back.

Did you see on the same link that Manly want Des back in 2018. Seriously the reporter must have been in a coma for past 12 months and just woke up.
That's an old link, threw me for a spin when I read it. Lucky we didn't act to early after that loss to Souths, our season has changed immensely... We're 3rd!! 3rd!!! 3rrrrrrrrdddddd!!!!!!

Its up to him to show us what he's got in attitude and ability
Nothing wrong with giving him some motivation. But dam Id like to think it has to be 18 month. Perhaps being worded as it is because next year's in our favour.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with giving him some motivation. But dam Id like to think it has to be 18 month. Perhaps being worded as it it because next year's in our favour.
I don't know much about this guy to suggest he would warrant a longer contract .
Have you seen him in action ?

I haven't seen him play since he was at the cowboys. Stacks of potential. I initially thought he must be cover for Siro. But looks like he has been playing more prop off the bench since his backrow days at the cows..

He may just be a stop gap for Sipley not being released.

I certainly think he is someone worthy of an opportunity at our club.

I am more suggesting. Baz seems to be talking NRL squad not Reggies. If he is getting a couple of weeks to learn our plays, he played for Blacktown last week. So surely Baz must mean he is an option for NRL once he learns our plays in a couple of weeks. Then there is only 6 games left in the regular season.
A potential first grade appearance seems a big investment in someone we haven't nailed down for longer then a hand full of games.

I haven't seen him play since he was at the cowboys. Stacks of potential. I initially thought he must be cover for Siro. But looks like he has been playing more prop off the bench since his backrow days at the cows..

He may just be a stop gap for Sipley not being released.

I certainly think he is someone worthy of an opportunity at our club.

I am more suggesting. Baz seems to be talking NRL squad not Reggies. If he is getting a couple of weeks to learn our plays, he played for Blacktown last week. So surely Baz must mean he is an option for NRL once he learns our plays in a couple of weeks. Then there is only 6 games left in the regular season.
A potential first grade appearance seems a big investment in someone we haven't nailed down for longer then a hand full of games.
If he comes good as you say he is then we can always extend his contract . I don't see an issue

You guys are assuming that every player we sign is signed with the intention of playing of FG. This guy worked with Hales at the Eels and has been shipped in to play NSW Cup. Obviously anyone that plays well is a chance of playing FG, but the 6 month contract is provide some props for NSW Cup given that Perrett, Lussick and Lane are generally required in FG now; especially since Nate Myles was released and Lussick has got his act together.

I know we were all talking about this guy as being shipped around to different clubs, and someone even mentioned him as "being sacked"...but when you think about it - he got his start at Parra, then got head-hunted by the Cows...got injured up there, got homesick, only played three games. Wanted to come home. If the Eels really thought badly of him, they would not have re-signed him, right? But they did. Now he's been stuck behind M'Au, Edwards, Scott (until injured) and Tepai Moeroa for backrow spots, and Parra's front row is pretty experienced and settled as well. So I'm leaning towards the 'young guy, obviously trains very hard so good attitude, just needs some things to fall his way' sort of position on this one. Between him, Marty and Lawrence, we'll have the three biggest sets of guns in the NRL, too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10