Kelepi Tanginoa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Kelepi was very highly touted about 3-4 years ago. Not sure what curbed his development, but we could have a good'un on our hands if he realises his early potential here. He has great leg drive and a handy offload.

Surely one of afb, perret or kelepi can turn into a powerhouse. They all have potential, just inconsistent due to age I guess.
Playing for Parra will curb players development

I can't see too much wrong with AFB's development...I think he is an outstanding prospect. He is so strong and mean; it's perfect!
Strong? check
Mean? check
Leg speed? uh oh....
Excellent potential but the game is footy, he'll need to work hard on his athleticism if he wants to progress to the next level.
That is the most astonishing thing about Marty, great strength but also he can really move.

73 mins on weekend,16 hitups for 182 metres,35 tackles,good effort at prop.Developing his fitness nicely,did miss 5 tackles but possibly due to fatigue.Coming along nicely for a switch to backrow at NRL level.
Nothing is impossible but Tanginoa is not a "thinking" footballer by his own admission. His best quality is to simply get the ball and run hard. In the past, playing away from this strength has been his achilles heel. The modern backrower has to be skilful and make important decisions in defence. They also tend to be tall, lanky and run into holes; none of which describe Kelepi.

I'll be bowled over if he plays on an edge at Manly.

Nothing is impossible but Tanginoa is not a "thinking" footballer by his own admission. His best quality is to simply get the ball and run hard. In the past, playing away from this strength has been his achilles heel. The modern backrower has to be skilful and make important decisions in defence. They also tend to be tall, lanky and run into holes; none of which describe Kelepi.

I'll be bowled over if he plays on an edge at Manly.
Depends on where the new coach wants to play him

Watch out for a bowling ball then,but 13 is backrow too....
Yeah I think he could fit at 13...he probably would be a good bench player for us right now to be honest because he only knows one way and one speed; straight and fast. This is something our forwards should really be thinking about doing haha.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/11/30/a_new_lease_of_life_.html

By Mr Wayne Cousins.

A new contract and the birth of his first child has given Kelepi Tanginoa a fresh outlook on life.

The 23-year-old and his partner, Evelyn, welcomed the arrival of their daughter, Noah, at 2.56am on Monday in Liverpool Hospital.

“It was a long labour for Evelyn and I stayed awake to help her out. I didn’t realise what women went through until I witnessed it myself,’’ Tanginoa said.

“To get a chance to debut for Manly meant a lot. It was a great feeling putting on the Manly jersey, a club with such a rich history,’’ Tanginoa said.

“Trent Barrett brings the best out in me. He is easy to talk to, is a good coach, and is a mate. If you can relate to a coach like that, you know you can get more out of yourself.

Tanga seemed to acquit himself well off the bench against the late season match against the Roosters . Even in the modern era there is still no effective substitute for strong , hard running forwards and who can do their share of solid middle tackling.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8