Kelepi Tanginoa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Had a reasonable first up game considering not having trained with the side.50 minutes with 22 tackles and 12 runs for 106 metres and 32 post contact metres.Hope he can improve on that this week.Interesting to note Stromquist played for Parra's ISP side against them.62 minutes with 35 tackles,19 runs for 150 metres and 50 post contact metres.Played at lock,maybe a good depth pickup for next year?

Zorbas article today says look out for Tanginoa in the NRL in a couple of weeks, when he has learnt the Sea Eagles attacking and defensive plays.

Tanginoa seems to be firming as Nate Myles replacement in the top 25 folks.

Our mini Marty

THE Sea Eagles beat the deadline to sign forward Kelepi Tanginoa by just 10 minutes last Friday.

And Tanginoa played his first game for Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles against Wentworthville last Saturday despite being listed in the Wentworthville team.

Veteran halfback Peta Godinet, who played for Blacktown Sea Eagles, said: “He’s a mini Marty Taupau.”

Look for Tanginoa in the NRL once he learns our defensive and attacking systems.

Peter Peters is a Sea Eagles media and sales consultant

How good was Tanginoa today, some brilliant runs against the chooks. Defence needs a little work although I'd love to keep him in first grade, could be something special
He didn't do anything overly noteworthy, just took the ball up hard which is his job. I think AFB is a much better prospect but nothing wrong with bringing Tanginoa in when required.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8