GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 2,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The forwards competed, which I liked. Buhrer is the glue that sticks our side, mase was good as was burgess. It about giving blokes a go sorry but starling, lawerence come across and tackling bags.
São was good in his time as was jake t. Blake Leary another. Tommy symonds showed some quality today.
Time to move on from horo as well. I liked toovs taking a chance and sticking his neck out.
Last thing I happy to have egg on my face, Mateo if we use him like that then we could do anything not sure where this sits with foran but he was amazing with ball in hand.

The thing is we will use Mateo better as the weeks progress as he was trying to offload to nobody - there will be somebody there next time. We have lost options with Gift going, we will get options with Mateo.

Jake's shot reminded me of watching a certain second rower who wore headgear throughout his career.....@;)

Lined him up with his shoulder, hit him in the ribs and sat him on his arse.

Gillmeister?? A lot like Cement back in the day too ;) Few other legends I can think of offhand too!!

LOL I never saw Cement or Gilly wear headgear. And before ya say it Igor never did either :p

Gilly did in later years, got cut up like Spud did from memory and wore head gear a bit.. Beaver didn't *really* hit like that (but was the_best text book tackler of them all!)?

Anyhow whom??

I was referring to Beaver. He wasn't just a try scoring machine.

Beaver was really the prototype for today's back rowers. Strong, fast and with ball skills to match. And he was one of the best defenders in the game.

Spud wore headgear while at Penrith and Souffs. Bozo made him get rid of it but with so many cut eyes he ended up wearing it again. Don't remember Gilly in headgear though.

Gillmeister?? A lot like Cement back in the day too ;) Few other legends I can think of offhand too!!

I know we are talking about Gibbs but just on Cement, I met Cement one night after Manly played up the coast, he gave me his address and phone number and said if I wanted any Manly gear signed just let him know and he would organise it for me - a true gentleman of the game.

Listening to 2GB from Thailand. The Manly chant near the end was spine tingling. Broadcasters praising the guts of our great club, basically only Manly could summon up the courage to recover from a week/month from hell. Man of the Match to me were the Supporters at the ground. Really helped get the boys over the line. Well done. Must have been an electrifying atmosphere at the end.

Get on news.livestream to watch mate. On demand replays too. There tons of other options too. I've watched every game live abroad for 10 years.

Tim Glasby is not a small unit. He is a Rocky boy and I know him well. That tackle by Snake was feckin awesome. To put his body on the line showed me he means business this year! Someone made the comment after the game that no matter what happens off the field, once they cross the sideline for kick off, we are switched on as a team and looking for a win.

The ability to leave all the sh1t in the sheds and play for each other is outstanding!!

Anyone that thought Cherry wouldn't put in for the club for the rest of the year is a goose. Did anyone see the look on his face in that last scrum feed?? I think Cherry was ripe for the picking in that moment. He stared intently at a non visible spot on the ground, lost in deep thought....

I reckon if you were to wave a contract under his nose at that point, he'd of signed in a heartbeat!

Great team effort! I can't fault anyone. The amount of defence we did in the second half will serve us well in the not too distant future.

Kieran who??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10