GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 2,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foreskin **** off to the yellow brick road. Snake is a legend manly through and through Ryan I feel you I have a man crush on snake.

Ive wrote on here a few times over the last few weeks losing DCE will be a huge huge loss and we should of been concentrating on retaining him over foran. DCE wanted to stay! There is still a chance to change his mind! Great to see the young guys have a go tonight. Watching the boys in the hudle after the game gave me shivers! F##k all the haters and f&&wits continually trying to bring manly down. Played like brothers tonight. Still a long way to go in the season but Manly will be fighting all the way

I have just got home from brookie. After watching daly play tonight, I'm sorry if this puts noses out of joint, but I would be trying to get a change of mind happening.

Still some concern with edge defence. But overall our defence was better than last week.

Now I'm off to molotov cocktail Jared Maxwells house. See you in 5-10 years.

I have just got home from brookie. After watching daly play tonight, I'm sorry if this puts noses out of joint, but I would be trying to get a change of mind happening.

Still some concern with edge defence. But overall our defence was better than last week.

Now I'm off to molotov cocktail Jared Maxwells house. See you in 5-10 years.
1000% agree

Someone start a petition. Or a kickstarter for a third party deal. I'll chip in lol I won 300 on the game tonight. Skivvy first tryscorer and line and total double yeww lol

Tim Glasby is not a small unit. He is a Rocky boy and I know him well. That tackle by Snake was feckin awesome. To put his body on the line showed me he means business this year! Someone made the comment after the game that no matter what happens off the field, once they cross the sideline for kick off, we are switched on as a team and looking for a win.

The ability to leave all the sh1t in the sheds and play for each other is outstanding!!

Anyone that thought Cherry wouldn't put in for the club for the rest of the year is a goose. Did anyone see the look on his face in that last scrum feed?? I think Cherry was ripe for the picking in that moment. He stared intently at a non visible spot on the ground, lost in deep thought....

I reckon if you were to wave a contract under his nose at that point, he'd of signed in a heartbeat!

Great team effort! I can't fault anyone. The amount of defence we did in the second half will serve us well in the not too distant future.

Kieran who??

Funny you should write that mozgrame I was thinking exactly the same thing....wonder if he was second guessing his decision.

Anyone think Dce would change his mind?

I live in hope. Foran can **** the **** off.

My 3 favourite players are in order - Manly, Snake, Foran. And yes Foran can **** off because Foran cannot win a premiership without DCE, and Manly is my favourite player.

Snake has now scored 79 tries in 86 games at Brookvale Oval. A strike rate of an amazing 91.86%

He's scored a total of 149 tries in 202 games. A career strike rate of 73.76%.

Wher is this video of snake..?

That win embodied everything I love about the club.

And yep, I got emotional too.

****ing love manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8