GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 2,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone think Dce would change his mind?

Kelly has said he is going 2 try 2 change Foz's mind no mention of DCE and I think after the contract was withdrawn they have no relationship. Penn should get involved if it's a personality clash and at least ask the question he can only say no.

Great 1st half from everyone. They were all having a dig. If i had to point out any concerns, i thought Lyon and Matai looked a bit suss in defense at times, especially matai but understand he is coming back from injury. They need a bit of work out there because the young'un's just seem to a little too quick for them these days.

Buhrer is the glue that sticks our side,

when will chambers knocked on in final minute near the sideline half way, he turned to the hill and pumped the manly logo in his jersey.

I love to see that passion. He will only get better this year after his recovery from injury.

Kelly has said he is going 2 try 2 change Foz's mind no mention of DCE and I think after the contract was withdrawn they have no relationship. Penn should get involved if it's a personality clash and at least ask the question he can only say no.
Foran should have his withdrawn. Start talks with cherry

when will chambers knocked on in final minute near the sideline half way, he turned to the hill and pumped the manly logo in his jersey.

I love to see that passion. He will only get better this year after his recovery from injury.
Glad he could get him, Stevie got owned all night by chambers.

Not sure if you guys saw it....(I'll read through all of this dribble later) but dce walked around the park at the end....everyone happy to shake his hand and only Jamie buhrur was back in the sheds after him (and I think that was because he was yakking to someone he knew near the players tunnel.)

So, that was nice.

Erm....well played Manly but wtf is up with your second half?????

Next day wash up - was a gutsy win especially in light of the week they had, but it did highlight some things.

We probably need one of the halves to not be a 20 year old gun getting his first crack. A wise head there is obviously a big help. But even DCE lost some momentum when the pack faded.

Forwards are still our biggest issue. As much as I loved the effort last night, Mason isn't capable of that week in week out as a 34 year old. Was interesting to see that as the game went on Bromwich got better and had more impact where as our guys faded.

So this year with the squad we've got, it's really in Tooves to manage rotating them in game at a better rate. If certain guys run out of puff sooner he needs to be onto that so we don't lose any momentum we have. That's what fresh forwards are supposed to do. Help you maintain the platform the starters set or fire up and get you back in the contest.

DCE was great but still, he was benefitting from the fact the forwards ripped in. As they wore out he lost impact too so. Brett Stewart acknowledged as much when they interviewed him. The games 80 minutes not 60.

Dogs will be a good test. Better pack. Another week for guys like Feleti to work on combos. Want to build on this then next week is time to show it.

I think that feleti and Matai could be good together on the left.
The dogs will look to over power us up front so I'd like us to turn them around with astute kicking and good kick chase.

Much like last weeks game against the eels we were good in the first half and lost it again in the second half. The eels are a better side than the storm. The storm will be lucky to make the eight.

Next day wash up - was a gutsy win especially in light of the week they had, but it did highlight some things.

We probably need one of the halves to not be a 20 year old gun getting his first crack. A wise head there is obviously a big help. But even DCE lost some momentum when the pack faded.

Forwards are still our biggest issue. As much as I loved the effort last night, Mason isn't capable of that week in week out as a 34 year old. Was interesting to see that as the game went on Bromwich got better and had more impact where as our guys faded.

So this year with the squad we've got, it's really in Tooves to manage rotating them in game at a better rate. If certain guys run out of puff sooner he needs to be onto that so we don't lose any momentum we have. That's what fresh forwards are supposed to do. Help you maintain the platform the starters set or fire up and get you back in the contest.

DCE was great but still, he was benefitting from the fact the forwards ripped in. As they wore out he lost impact too so. Brett Stewart acknowledged as much when they interviewed him. The games 80 minutes not 60.

Dogs will be a good test. Better pack. Another week for guys like Feleti to work on combos. Want to build on this then next week is time to show it.
What I like about chezs game on review is that he actually took some tough dummy half runs in the second half trying to get us out of trouble not many halves do that. Body on the line and committed

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8