GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 2,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
A big thank you to the Brookie Crowd, you were an extra player that I'm sure helped us over the line. We get bashed but never lose the faith. Great work.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Excellent to win, so much to be happy with. Mason, Mateo and DCE all fantastic. Sao did well and got plenty of minutes.

My only complaint is that with the speed of the game these days, it is almost suicide to intentionally play a man down as we did tonight. Melbourne came home strong as we were visibally fatigued whilst Jake warmed the bench. Then Toovs puts him in at the most pressurised point in the game and he killed it. I just don't think that is very intelligent tactically.

Great win boys and we are back in business. We should field an unchanged line-up for next week - they all deserve it.

the mauler

Bencher
I'm a member and refused to go to another game this year because if the bull**** that's been goin on.
But after watching that il be back on deck next week.
Great to see the spirit of the team and good on Tooves for blooding sone of our young forwards.

Ryan

Journey Man
Manlys forwards were great in the 1st half, but they tired quickly. Feleti at 5/8 was outstanding.

DCE behind a beaten pack in the 2nd 1/2 disappeared.

Go manly

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm a member and refused to go to another game this year because if the bull**** that's been goin on.
But after watching that il be back on deck next week.
Great to see the spirit of the team and good on Tooves for blooding sone of our young forwards.
Great to hear man
Stronger together

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Thank **** that's over. Gutsy win but we need a pack that can give us 80 minutes. Tooves could probably do to give Leary that last 7 minutes and play Jake more.

Ryan

Journey Man
Without Foran, I thought our energy was up, and Feleti handled himself better than Foran would have.

What do others think?

Mavin

Bencher
Manlys forwards were great in the 1st half, but they tired quickly. Feleti at 5/8 was outstanding.

DCE behind a beaten pack in the 2nd 1/2 disappeared.

Name another half other than Johns who can handle a pack going backwards.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
The refs gave them the ball all night and they still could not beat a Team of Old Bastards@:D

Sweat Caroline has just unleashed all the kiddies onto the field:rofl:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14