Zorba's column today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He did annoy the crap out of us sometimes, but I never ever doubted his passion for Manly and desire for us to be successful, and for that I respect him greatly. Just leave a few pies and sausage rolls for the patrons on game day big fella.

I can neither confirm nor deny that the PPC has recieved a membership request from a recently retired Greek chap wishing to spend his newly found spare time adding wit and football knowledge on Silvertails ..... his only concern was that some would attempt to derail his efforts by placing lettuce on his sausage rolls ....

3FA17BC2-D3AC-4A1F-AF5F-7CEECB1DBC75.jpeg

The current situation would have no bearing on either parties decision.

Who knows , they might even be mates again.

The Australian ...

Only Cherry-Evans remains from 2011 — Hasler’s last year at the club before his controversial decision to join Canterbury. However, Hasler felt so highly of Tom Trbojevic he tried to poach him when he was at the Bulldogs.

No doubt, he holds his brother Jake in the same esteem. Others will be on shaky ground. Trent Hodkinson knows Hasler well but left the Bulldogs while the two-time premiership winning coach was in charge. Lloyd Perrett felt he had no future under him at Canterbury so he could be among those headed for the exit door.

There is much work to be done and the Sea Eagles need to move fast. The future of several players remains under a cloud, most notably Martin Taupau, whose big-money deal makes him vulnerable.

The difference this time round is that Hasler won’t be given unfettered power. The club is likely to put strict conditions around his appointment, particularly when it comes to the salary cap. Back-ended deals will be off the table.

My recollection is that Des bagged him as an incompetent media manager (not directly asking for him to be sacked).
Could never reconcile why Zorba followed up with apparent support for Des.

Yes but that did lead to the sacking by Dave Perry, on instructions from the board at the time.

I can neither confirm nor deny that the PPC has recieved a membership request from a recently retired Greek chap wishing to spend his newly found spare time adding wit and football knowledge on Silvertails ..... his only concern was that some would attempt to derail his efforts by placing lettuce on his sausage rolls ....
I think zorba would be a fantastic addition to the silvertails family. How do we get this to happen?

I think zorba would be a fantastic addition to the silvertails family. How do we get this to happen?

Agree .... would liven the place up ..... I am certain he reads ST and sure he would read a thread named in his honour ....

C'mon bigBoi, now you have retired come on board and give some of the Sausage roll eaters a bit of stick ....... you know you want to .....

#BringitonZorba ....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7