Zorba: 'They’re dummies that don’t know the game'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
uncooked chips can be partially solved by drowning in vinegar, but im assuming we dont have any vinegar. Cleary needs to sort out this chip situation pronto.
Vinegar at Brookie? Ficke we are lucky to get soap or dunny paper

Whilst I appreciate Dan and the mods position , I wonder is the same pressure being placed on Mark Zuckerberg, because if you reckon it's bad on Silvertails then I suggest a look at the myriad of Facebook pages will tell you this is pretty tame.

TBH, I'm in total disbelief that the MWSE haven't gone into damage control on this one.

You already have a very pissed off fan base, a team that's about to face its 7th loss in a row AND you then have a board member telling the fans they are " sausage roll eating dummies".

I've been a committed fan for many many years and I can't ever remember being told I'm " dumb" , and insinuating I shouldn't have an opinion.

Seriously, this is about as low as they can go and certainly will determine how I spend my hard earned in future years.
Mark, if it wasn't us it would be hilarious. In fact I think it is ... I mean what other club would have a board member call their fans "sausage roll eating dummies"? We have had nothing to smile at in a few years, How much worse / funnier in a bad few years can it get? I am literally laughing at the thought of his comments. We all know exactly what he is. Let's just step back a bit and think that if this was at another club e.g the LOL eels? We'd be pissing ourselves ......

I rang The Narrabeen Sea Eagles office this morning to let them know of my disgust and disappointment at Peter Peters statement about fans being dummies. I have been a fan of the Sea Eagles since I was a child living in the area all my life. In the 90's I used to attend all the Sunday matches with my boyfriend and we had some wonderful times watching the games and cheering our wonderful team. The last 2 years we had seats in the grandstand but after Zorba made the same comment last year we decided not to take up the seats this year. I am really disappointed that someone in the hierarchy doesn't distance themselves from his comments as it looks like they feel the same way too.

I rang The Narrabeen Sea Eagles office this morning to let them know of my disgust and disappointment at Peter Peters statement about fans being dummies
I have to agree with @Chip and Chase that contacting the club directly about Peter Peters' comments is an appropriate way to register your disapproval.
I couldn't get the video to play so haven't heard myself exactly what he said but it seems he has been disrespecting fans, and if so it's certainly not for the first time.

AHHHHH THE MODS ARE RESTRICTING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!

FASCISTS!!!!! FASCISTS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

I NEED A SAFE SPACE, ALL THESE COMMENTS BY PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW ON THINGS I KNOW LITTLE ABOUT, TOWARDS SOMEONE I DON'T HAVE ANY CARE FOR ARE OFFENDING ME.

FRANKLY, I BLAME TRUMP!!! OH, AND THE RUSSIANS. IM SURE THE RUSSIANS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH ZORBA'S COMMENTS!!!

What is going on at Manly?

The civil war at Manly will get worse before it gets better.

There can only be one winner - league immortal Bob Fulton or new CEO Tim Cleary - and each camp is prepared to dig in for a long fight.

What is clear is the club's owners - the Penn family - have given Cleary the green light to makes the changes he thinks are needed.

That's included the removal of Bozo's daughter from the club in a clear indication Cleary wants to lessen the Fulton family's influence.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...nly-warrin/1bt2xs0egeei31buyz3b3w30s5/slide/4

The man answering the phone was very patient and listened to all I had to say. He could understand that I was very upset and said he would pass on my feelings to Scott Penn. He did agree with me on some things and I did feel like he was listening.
Get on the phone and register your legitimate dissatisfaction people. When the masses speak, at least you are registered.
If they choose to ignore and further disenfranchise the fan base, who knows where it may end.

I don't know that I would call him a coward, he isn't hiding from who he is and who is making the comments. He is putting himself out there and from what I know of zorba he wouldn't be afraid to make the comments to your face, that makes him anything but a coward!
Respectfully disagree Dan.

He has thrown insults at people who love the Manly club. He has done so from behind the blanket of a media outlet. He is not civil, yet he seems to run and hide behind civil methods when challenged. The Darrell Williams situation is point and case. That by definition makes him a coward. I would welcome a confrontation with him.

Not sure I can put it any other way...let me try again

You say awful things about someone on here (say have a go at how they look or call them a derogatory term) then you are the one who can be held accountable- it just makes life difficult for the site.

If you like this place and do want to make it easier for Dan then it is not that hard - post what you like as long as it is respectful.
No, Zorba Peters is natures cruellest mistake and should be called on it. What is it that he would know about respect or courtesy? My spine is well and truly intact, very much doubt that is the case with slime ball, sorry 'Mr Peters'.

Secondly, if you are concerned by his litigious nature, you have little to worry about. Unless a threat to do actual harm; something commercial in confidence pertaining to him is printed; he is slandered with specific or private details in a professional sense; or his actual private information is made public without consent on this site, then just like he does, we are all welcome to throw insults at his disgraceful appearance, foul mouth and cowardly nature. If my comments offend the moderators of this site, quite simple, take them down, and behave as Zorba 'Slob' Peters does. Also, our personal details should be protected with responsibility.

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8