Zorba: 'They’re dummies that don’t know the game'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No, Zorba Peters is natures cruellest mistake and should be called on it. What is it that he would know about respect or courtesy? My spine is well and truly intact, very much doubt that is the case with slime ball, sorry 'Mr Peters'.

Secondly, if you are concerned by his litigious nature, you have little to worry about. Unless a threat to do harm, some commercial in confidence or his private information is made public on this site, just like he does, we are all welcome to throw insults at his disgraceful appearance, foul mouth and cowardly nature. If my comments offend the moderators of this site, quite simple, take them down, and behave as Zorba 'Slob' Peters does.

Simply put you are not welcome to throw insults about his, or anyones, appearance on here. This it not only about Zorba but about any of the various people who get called childish names.

I really do struggle to understand why this is such a big issue.

Critique his lack of engagement with fans. Express your disappointment that a member of the staff would talk about fans in this way..or even better contact the club like some already have. The internet is a vast amazing place...if you feel the need to throw around names or as you put it "throw insults" then there are other places than here for it

Membership cancelled.

I rang and let them know why. Bloke on the phone was very attentive and understood my reasoning and said he'd pass on my decision to the boss. Left my number if anyone else wanted to call.

I'm out and won't attend a match until the back room gets cleaned up.

A question - fi you cancel your membership do they give you any sort of refund? Otherwise for the club is there any real consequence (until next year that is)

A question - fi you cancel your membership do they give you any sort of refund? Otherwise for the club is there any real consequence (until next year that is)

No refunds. I was lazy renewing my membership so I didn't renew (as opposed to cancel) for full disclosure.

IMG_2338.PNG

• 📚
Reactions: lsz
To all Manly officials and media who may read our forum.
After yesterday comments, Zorba has officially struck the wrong cords with manly fans and has personally turned me off the club after 35 years. I travel many kms to watch Brookvale games with my family, buy the paraphernalia, but no more, i never thought this day would come.
Zorba , u have no PR skills, ur an oxygen thief.
Surely a boycott to rid Zorba must be on the agenda from many sea eagles followers after his disgraceful comments about us passionate fans...

To all Manly officials and media who may read our forum.
After yesterday comments, Zorba has officially struck the wrong cords with manly fans and has personally turned me off the club after 35 years. I travel many kms to watch Brookvale games with my family, buy the paraphernalia, but no more, i never thought this day would come.
Zorba , u have no PR skills, ur an oxygen thief.
Surely a boycott to rid Zorba must be on the agenda from many sea eagles followers after his disgraceful comments about us passionate fans...
It's not the first time, he called those with a different view point irrelevant last year.

Chip and Chase made good sense in another thread when he posted.......
If you really feel the need to let Zorba know how you feel then use a more direct method. Email the club, ring the club. By posting personal character assessments on here with no accountability you are just reinforcing his views of fans being keyboard warriors.
As for me, I know that Zorba means well and I just shake my head and laugh when he says silly things .
There is no way I am going to cancel my membership for what ever Zorba says or whether my hero the Immortal Bozo stays .
To me no one is bigger then the club . To me its Manly first daylight second.
Tough times never last because we are the mighty Sea eagles !!!
MountuplikeEagles.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10