Zorba: 'They’re dummies that don’t know the game'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bring get back my fing dessie enough of these duds Fulton and Barrett need to pack there bags and Cleary needs to go for Des hard the dogs won't do good this year so hopefully they don't want him and the dynasty can begin again

While I am no fan of your screen name, I always admire and respect your enthusiasm and passion for our club. I wish that the people charged with running the Sea Eagles were the same.
Most supporters are passionate about their club and I am sure you are as passionate as anyone Manly@capital.
I try and see the good of everyone that run our club and to be honest I am starting to feel very disappointed that the issues in the club are not sorted out in a professional manner internally but are exposed to the media making headlines that has a negative impact on our club .
Arko was recently quoted that in his days there were issues withing in the club from time to time as all clubs have them but he made sure that all issues were quickly dealt internally and away from the media . This is what made Manly the most professional club .
Ken Arthurson was a winner on and off the field
I hope the club can take notice of the Godfather who was the no 1 administrator of his time
7ca10565b6042336125b386f6f505097.jpg

Summary of the article

Sea Eagles fans hit back Peter Peters’ “dummies and cowards” comments
Dean Ritchie, The Daily Telegraph
an hour ago
Subscriber only
MANLY icon Peter “Zorba” Peters has apologised to angry Sea Eagles fans who accused him of calling them “dummies and cowards”.

The veteran Sydney media personality and part-time Sea Eagles employee was speaking on a weekly website panel show when he slammed social media users as “faceless keyboard warriors” when discussing the struggling Sea Eagles.

Convinced Peters had directed his comments at them, Sea Eagles supporters went on the attack.

Peters apologised to “genuine Manly fans”, saying the comments were aimed at all social media trolls, not specifically Sea Eagles fans.

Full story on the above link

“I don’t have time for anonymous people who sit behind a keyboard and criticise people that are doing their best in a tough, professional body-contact sport. There are a lot of cowards out there who get behind the keyboard and they suddenly become brave. Their criticism hurts family and friends.”
Gee @BOZO he's probably referring to your posts about Lewis Brown!

Sorry mate. It's just fat fingers and an iPhone. What page was it on? I'll undo it. I was looking through but a bit time poor. Pregnant wife in bed and three under eight almost out. It's 1940 here.
That's happening a lot.
When the screen refreshes and you touch it when you think it's done that button always the one you hit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10