Zorba: 'They’re dummies that don’t know the game'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry mate. It's just fat fingers and an iPhone. What page was it on? I'll undo it. I was looking through but a bit time poor. Pregnant wife in bed and three under eight almost out. It's 1940 here.
Ha Ha thats ok mate, I did the same the other day. Cheers mate!

Could always write the club as a collective, and state all memberships will be withdrawn, unless Peter peters is removed in his capacity as an official of the club?

Would you do it? Yes or no. I'll make it happen with enough pro responses

Could always write the club as a collective, and state all memberships will be withdrawn, unless Peter peters is removed in his capacity as an official of the club?

ZtC is Penn family , ironic situation for Cleary considering the Penn issue with the nepotism of the Fulton Clan :giggle:

Already done it. Not an ultimatum, I'm just out

The collective approach is not necessary. Some of the fans have fired a shot over the bow, so I think some changes may be underway already.

zr.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8