Zorba: 'They’re dummies that don’t know the game'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Boy, i tell you what. If I gave two ****s about what Peters has to say I'd be totally within my right to be offended.

Actually, what did he say? Been too busy living.

He came out and apologized . Your post to me is the classic carry on regardless
View attachment 5041
@BOZO Is it cruel for me to ask, I'm sorry I just don't want to offend, but I have to. Are you some sort of mechanical robot? I can't help but picture you as some sort of mid nineties Pepsi can painted R2-D2 with a Crusher Cleal style wookie by your side and Mathew Ridge in a C3PO suit with his debut mullet curls hanging out the back of the golden helmet? It's like you never sleep and have been designed to be plugged into this site non stop.

You are a credit to yourself and your love of the club and this site. I won't always agree with you but you're an 11 out of 10 for your commitment mate. Goodnight.

And goodnight to all you silvery solenoid silver tails out there may the force be with you, we will do the cows by 30 after this week. Nothing else would be appropriate.

@BOZO Is it cruel for me to ask, I'm sorry I just don't want to offend, but I have to. Are you some sort of mechanical robot? I can't help but picture you as some sort of mid nineties Pepsi can painted R2-D2 with a Crusher Cleal style wookie by your side and Mathew Ridge in a C3PO suit with his debut mullet curls hanging out the back of the golden helmet? It's like you never sleep and have been designed to be plugged into this site non stop.

You are a credit to yourself and your love of the club and this site. I won't always agree with you but you're an 11 out of 10 for your commitment mate. Goodnight.

And goodnight to all you silvery solenoid silver tails out there may the force be with you, we will do the cows by 30 after this week. Nothing else would be appropriate.

Nah he just masturbates a lot and has silvertails on the other tab.

“Their criticism hurts family and friends.”
Gee @BOZO he's probably referring to your posts about Lewis Brown!
Their criticism hurts family and friends?! If they were any sort of friend they'd be telling them the truth, and that their playing like rubbish

“If I offended any genuine Manly fans, then I apologise,” Peters said. “This shouldn’t be taken out of context.

He's obviously never head of the 'no true scottsman' falacy. The only people he appologised to are those HE deems true fans, ie those that don't write comments he doesn't like on the internet. Basically if you've written a negative comment you're no longer a true fan, acording to Mr Peters anyway.

“If I offended any genuine Manly fans, then I apologise,” Peters said. “This shouldn’t be taken out of context.

He's obviously never head of the 'no true scottsman' falacy. The only people he appologised to are those HE deems true fans, ie those that don't write comments he doesn't like on the internet. Basically if you've written a negative comment you're no longer a true fan, acording to Mr Peters anyway.
Well, that's all us out then:giggle:

I can cancelled our family membership and our Foxtel sports. But wont give up on hope via this forum and all those who voice an opinion for the sea eagles be heard.
we are over this dysfunctional, hypocritical club,
we will be back only if.
1. zorba is gone - he has a cancerous personality
2. Fulton is gone - just check his NSW v QLD record let alone the Sea Eagles
3. TB is gone - stats prove is is not a 1st grade coach
these guys have uprooted the soul of this club .

Last edited:
Hardly an apology, but the most you will get from him. I noticed Richie said he was a 'part time' employee. he only needs a couple of minutes to do damage. Penn must have lost it with him over those dumb comments.

That wasn't an apology Peter Peter's. That was a back-track, because hopefully someone like Tim Cleary, who seems to be doing the right thing presently, has pulled you into line.

You made your position clear pal. And our Sea Eagles community won't have it. I hope Tim removes you from position to be honest.

Apology not accepted. Why? You are a serial offender. Last time we were irrelevant. This time, well....you let the fists fly.

The good news is that he has put away the sausage rolls and eaten humble pie and apologized to the fans which is a positive thing .
Let us see is the fans are graceful enough to move on .
Being bitter does not make us any better than the ones we are critical of

Let's all sit down, hold hands and lets start singing Kumbaya.

Will you lead us in a chorus or two Rev Bozo :party::party::party:

Sorry mate. It's just fat fingers and an iPhone. What page was it on? I'll undo it. I was looking through but a bit time poor. Pregnant wife in bed and three under eight almost out. It's 1940 here.

wow, soon to have 4 kids under 8 years old!

1) Congrats man, and
2) Time to wrap it before you tap it!!!!!

(apologies for point number 2)

Edit: We see statements like this a lot from politicians, sports starts, other celebs (even ..*cough* presidents) where they say something stupid but their 'apology' is the ole "Oh I only meant this....sorry if I
offended anyone."

I always dislike the 'if I offended anyone' part because yes, you have. None of these people seem to have the strength of character to simply say sorry for the offence.

As said on here before...it's a Claytons apology. (showing the age there.)

That waffle said: I'm in the moving on camp. It's been an annoying few days, there was at least some
acknowledgement of the inappropriateness of the remarks and there's a tough game coming up.

So by all means stew on it if you must but I shall hopefully one day
receive my membership pack and just try and enjoy my footy team. There's only 26 rounds of it and we've had two already!

In an effort to make you all feel better....here's a vid of a delightfully happy puppy, doing all the wrong things but just having a blast.

:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10