World Cup 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Played for, and captained, Tonga it says. Must've found a long lost kiwi relative and swapped 🤭

Roosters and England forward Victor Radley is under investigation by Rugby League World Cup organisers after a violent altercation with Ireland player James Bentley.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting the incident occurred on Monday morning AEDT, while England’s players were drowning their sorrows following their World Cup semi-final exit at the hands of Samoa the previous day.

How many RL teams do they have in France, Catalan Dragons play in the ESL. Maybe a good idea to try and build the game up in France.

Hard to understand why they don't alternate between the north and southern hemispheres rather than this way
I'm pretty sure that originally it was due to be in North America (split between US and Canada) then the funding fell through. France stepped in to host it. There's got to be a willingness from the host nation to want to put it on

He would have been better doing the Rock routine......

"Finaaaaaally........the Samoa has made it the World Cuuuup City....
We're gunnaaaa put the smackdown on those candy ass Aussies.

If ya smellllllllllllllllll what the Somoan is cooking "!!

Pep talk from the Rock

Polynesian Power

The Rock ....
“For any sport, they are making history and I could not be more proud of them, and I just want to say a few things.”
“Right now you are proud grandsons, proud sons, proud husbands, proud fathers, proud teammates, proud brothers, proud usos.
“I know my Samoan always need some improvement, but that is one of the many Samoan terms that I embody because to me my grandfather always taught me, yes ‘Fa’a Samoa’ is being proud of who you are, where you come from, what’s in your blood, in your DNA.

“That’s the thing that separates us from everyone else, it is the grit, the drive, that force that you operate as if your backs are up against the wall and there is nowhere to go but ahead, but forwards.

See the source image

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8