World Cup 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
JAC and Mitchell seem both quiet and a bit sloppy (compared to their usual standards in this half).

Try to Tedesco!

also 100+ years and still the smallest in-goals in footy history

26-6

Samoa hit back immediately with an intercept try!

26 - 10 conversion att hits the post.

Last edited:
Man of the Match Tedesco is giving an interview, telling everyone how Australian he and his parents are.

roger-the-musclebound-kangaroo-is-back-and-it-looks-like-hes-been-hitting-the-weights.jpg

1 game too many for Samoa and too many injuries for them to be able to mount a serious challenge...but the tide is turning towards the Pacific nations teams. Australia still head and shoulders above the rest at least at the moment

1 game too many for Samoa and too many injuries for them to be able to mount a serious challenge...but the tide is turning towards the Pacific nations teams. Australia still head and shoulders above the rest at least at the moment
The final was week earlier in Leeds no doubt it's Australia then kiwis

probably right on current form
Yeah I found it fairly boring this world cup. I want to see more top level test footy Aussies, kiwis and poms and prob a pacific nation in old 4 nations format for next few years.
France to host us interesting one, some support there but hardly mainstream and current side way off pace even with pro players everywhere.
England need to sort there pro comp and try and move to franchise league need to have teams in Newcastle and London that us a must. Event showed some so called heartland areas are not showing support for code.
Pacific nations Png, Fiji, Tonga and Samoa continue to get stronger each cup.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6