Winterstein to re-sign

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I just want to see a little more in attack. Happy with his progress, but he needs to step it up a notch now IMO.
Becoming a regular NRL player must be a huge adjustment.
Frank has been concentrating on the fundamentals, as have several of our less experienced players such as Siro and Kelly.
And like them, he has been doing a great job at those fundamentals.
Siro was just starting to show the benefits of his acclimatisation to regular first grade when he got hurt, and I'm sure the others will soon do likewise.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Great news. Has been solid for us all year and rewarded for his efforts.

80 Min backrowers are really important in the modern game.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...n/news-story/7e24b8914624868c72900cc419fe31d6

Before joining Manly his last game of rugby league was for Samoa in the 2013 World Cup.

“I definitely knew coming back to rugby league there would be some teething problems at the start,” he said.

“But credit to Trent (Barrett) and all the coaching staff, they have all helped me get back into rugby league mode.

“The way he coaches and the way he gets the boys revved up each week is definitely helping myself and the team.

“You can just tell how close we are as a team and the camaraderie we have, it’s a credit to them.

“I turn 31 in December, and feel like I am 21.”

Winterstein said that every morning that he wakes up he looks forward to going to training.

“I’ve that fire back in my belly and am really hungry for success,” he said.:clap:

HappilyManly

Journey Man
His manager, Colin Clive, should receive much of the credit.

"It's alive!"
giphy.gif

Freagle

Bencher
Also interesting to recall that he put on something like 7kg in a short space of time over the preseason, so evidently he worked very, very hard at the gym (and diet). He did say that he was struggling a little bit to adjust to being so big, as he was playing at closer to 100kg in Rugby 7s. Looks like Barrett had his plans all worked out before the season began...and a big solid, defensive backrow was part of the puzzle!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14