Willis Meehan released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I am entitled to have an opinion on DCE as a footballer. I never attacked him as a person and repeatedly stated that I am fan, I simply want to see him return to peak form and I have been waiting a long time for it to happen.

A couple days after I gave my opinion, the guy himself came out and called his rep career "non existent" and spoke of his poor form candidly. Therefore I think my opinion is vindicated and your above statement is not.

My "above statement" as you out it, is my opinion. Therefore I am entitled to it :rofl:

The irony in you rating my post a dummy spit after some of your posts......lol

Told all you numbties this last November ... No surprise here, and I really hate saying I told you so

I have no inside knowledge, but I fear the lure of his boxing career will always be too strong for any real commitment to Rugby league.

Will go good up and until he is offered more money to get back in the boxing ring. Boxing fans can correct me but I think he is an Australian title holder and undefeated heavyweight.
QUOTE]

My "above statement" as you out it, is my opinion. Therefore I am entitled to it :rofl:

The irony in you rating my post a dummy spit after some of your posts......lol
Nice try Einstein but i never argued that you weren't entitled to your opinion, but look up the definition of vindicated and I doubt your smiley face will still be hanging around @;)

In all honesty would the club have been paying him anything yet ?

To my knowledge he wasn't even registered with the NRL, so suggestions here that we could now afford James Graham as a result is probably just a tad off the mark.
I read on a facebook site The Sporting News(don't know how reliable) that he had signed a 2 yr contract last Oct. So may have been on around 200K plus(per year) over the course of 2 yrs, but doubt it would be Graham type money.....

Now where is that show-off icon???

00205470.jpg

Nice try Einstein but i never argued that you weren't entitled to your opinion, but look up the definition of vindicated and I doubt your smiley face will still be hanging around @;)

Hahahahahaha are you serious??

"Therefore I think my opinion is vindicated and your above statement is not."

That sounds conspicuously like you saying I am wrong.

Keep shadow boxing, champ!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Meehan to sign for an nrl owned side before June 30. Will be the tits or knights who can afford massive overs. My punt is the tits.

Meehan to sign for an nrl owned side before June 30. Will be the tits or knights who can afford massive overs. My punt is the tits.

All things are possible, but I heard Anthony Mundine say that Green was going to pocket $10mil from their fight.

With money like that possible in the fight game for a kid like Meehan I can't see him taking the peanuts any club will offer.

You seem to be in the inner circle Smokin'. What's happening with Jamil.
All things are possible, but I heard Anthony Mundine say that Green was going to pocket $10mil from their fight.

With money like that possible in the fight game for a kid like Meehan I can't see him taking the peanuts any club will offer.
bang on the money with that i would say If he is any good at heavyweight(which I'm told he is)then the sky's the limit for him.good luck willis I will certainly be following your boxing career

League is guaranteed 100s of thousands a year for a good player and a slim chance of brain damage with a fair chance of body damage.

Boxing is a slim chance of millions of dollars for a good boxer and guaranteed brain and body damage.

Comes down to the passion he has for each sport as well, obviously he has been brought up in and around boxing with his father and I guarantee he thinks of himself as a Boxer we'll before a Rugby League player.

League is guaranteed 100s of thousands a year for a good player and a slim chance of brain damage with a fair chance of body damage.

Boxing is a slim chance of millions of dollars for a good boxer and guaranteed brain and body damage.
Yeah like maywesther, del a Hoya.and even Mundine,just to name a few

Hahahahahaha are you serious??

"Therefore I think my opinion is vindicated and your above statement is not."

That sounds conspicuously like you saying I am wrong.

Keep shadow boxing, champ!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That's exactly what I am saying.

Vindicated - show or prove to be right, reasonable, or justified.

I think DCE's form has been ordinary and he came out and said so himself, therefore my opinion is vindicated.

You think I have more time for Willis Meehan than our new captain and premiership winning halfback...that's not true, therefore you are wrong...how do I know so? because I have a better insight into my own thoughts than a complete stranger such as yourself could possibly hope to fathom.

So next time you want to take a pot shot at me simply because I don't kiss Daly's arse at every opportunity, think through the purpose and motivation of your squabble before typing divisive garbage.

;););););)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10