Will the Top 8 Change ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Souths have been shocking this year, no chance for making the 8 imo. Sure they've had some good wins although every side shows dominance every now and then (except knights).

No not really.. penrith have always been a bogey team for us.. a little apprehensive about this one
True although I think it was due to origin players out (mainly dce out) although when news came through DCE wasn't picked the money evened out at $1.90 each. Desperation for panthers another reason however I dare say we will win, especially so with dce playing

What teams outside the 8 are a chance of coming home and getting in the Top 8??
2 of my fancied tips Canberra/Penrith are 3 and 2 wins out the 8 as it stands today.
Still feel 1 or maybe both will fly home with a glut of wins.....But....
If you look at my tipping through 2017 - could go backwards !! @:eek:
Along with Saturday's opponents Warriors, who are simply too inconsistent - can't see any other serious contenders....
I see Illawarra slumping out before long, Cowboys and Eels can also drop 2-3 quick games and be on the cutting edge.
The top 5 are travelling well and at this point, look clearly better than the other 11 sides.
Thoughts ??
I think the eight will stay the same but change around slightly. Saints and eels are 2 wins ahead of panthers and raiders so the added pressure on them will tell . Penrith were woeful on the weekend and will probably get smoked by manly , raiders just are not turning up consistently and need to win every game as the panthers with both to me not playing well enough to make it . Saints are the most likely to crash but are tinny enough to jag wins and make up the eight.

Don't forget we've already played our 2 byes, every other team in the 8 is owed one still.

I don't think it will change to much from it is now with only the Dragons dropping out
With the Panthers ,Warriors, Rabbits or Raiders sneaking in on that 8th spot

Don't forget we've already played our 2 byes, every other team in the 8 is owed one still.
Good, means we are going bloody well with points differential

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
If we'd played those games and won them then the byes to come would put us in 1st. Manly has been denied the chance to win or lose as many games as the non bye teams.

What I'm saying is it works both ways.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8