Will the Top 8 Change ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
What teams outside the 8 are a chance of coming home and getting in the Top 8??
2 of my fancied tips Canberra/Penrith are 3 and 2 wins out the 8 as it stands today.
Still feel 1 or maybe both will fly home with a glut of wins.....But....
If you look at my tipping through 2017 - could go backwards !! @:eek:
Along with Saturday's opponents Warriors, who are simply too inconsistent - can't see any other serious contenders....
I see Illawarra slumping out before long, Cowboys and Eels can also drop 2-3 quick games and be on the cutting edge.
The top 5 are travelling well and at this point, look clearly better than the other 11 sides.
Thoughts ??

Did an updated NRL ladder predictor last night. Had us finishing in 5th, changing places with the Sharks. Then Dragons, Penrith and the Slime. Penrith and Slime both have a very easy run home.

Cowboys and Raiders to miss the 8.

5th v 8th in the first week of the finals - Us V Slime.....

Was saying this exact thing to my Parra mates today, 5 v 8 first week.

I did the predictor last week and had us second, now poo is in the 14 I predict 8th.
I had us second a few weeks back when I did it. If we have no more injuries it is very achievable.

What teams outside the 8 are a chance of coming home and getting in the Top 8??
2 of my fancied tips Canberra/Penrith are 3 and 2 wins out the 8 as it stands today.
Still feel 1 or maybe both will fly home with a glut of wins.....But....
If you look at my tipping through 2017 - could go backwards !! @:eek:
Along with Saturday's opponents Warriors, who are simply too inconsistent - can't see any other serious contenders....
I see Illawarra slumping out before long, Cowboys and Eels can also drop 2-3 quick games and be on the cutting edge.
The top 5 are travelling well and at this point, look clearly better than the other 11 sides.
Thoughts ??
The top 8 will change.

On current form the Dragons are on the way out the back door. Cowboys future will depend on how well Te maire Martin settles in and whether he and Morgan can get a combo going. Otherwise they are a good chance of dropping out. Most likely replacements are the Panthers

Manly 2nd-5th (i reckon top 4)

Eels, Cowboys, Dragons a chance to move out. Candidates that may replace them, panthers, raiders and I believe the titans are a tiny chance, Warriors too inconsistent

The dragons seem specials to drop out. Not winning (dunno why) plus another couple of injuires means that I think they are going to miss out.

But who replaces? Either Penrith or Souths I think.

I dunno...after the weekend *tosses coin* Souths?

Although no one can predict injuries, etc.

The dragons seem specials to drop out. Not winning (dunno why) plus another couple of injuires means that I think they are going to miss out.

But who replaces? Either Penrith or Souths I think.

I dunno...after the weekend *tosses coin* Souths?

Although no one can predict injuries, etc.
Souths looked good but if Panthers can get on a roll and screw their heads on straight they could take the final spot.

Dragons were woeful against Titans and are no way top 8 material on that form. Cowboys showed that they still want it and will fight for a finals spot.

I think there may be one spot up for grabs if Dragons continue to slide.

I have us finishing in 3rd behind storm and sharks. Only games we will concede will be penrith next week and dragons in a couple of weeks

I have us finishing in 3rd behind storm and sharks. Only games we will concede will be penrith next week and dragons in a couple of weeks

Do you change your mind about next week now we are only losing Jake t to soo?? It does for me

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6