Who Wears Manly Gear In The Off Season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I've done it again. Was out watch shopping with my Manly hat on. The shop chick said she was a Sharks fan, but her husband is a massive Manly fan. I found the perfect watch, then she said if I don't give you 20% off my husband will shoot me (her words!). So once again the Manly gear pays off.@:)

IMAG0350.jpg

Spotted young kid in a Manly cap on telly at the Rugby 7's .... a good style of a kid ... a grade above that usual rugby riff raff.

Spotted young kid in a Manly cap on telly at the Rugby 7's .... a good style of a kid ... a grade above that usual rugby riff raff.
Seen a older gent cruising past me the other day at work , i spun around to my bronco mate and said " style right there mate " He said you sure mate " maybe he should have a riff Guernsey on " Ole mate turned back around towards us and didnt have a chomper in his head . Probably a nice old guy but we were on the floor laughing.

I'm working up in Port Moresby at present and the locals love wearing NRL clothing year round.

There's not many Mighty 'Eagles fans but I always say "G'day" to anyone in 'Eagles gear and let them know I'm an 'Eagles Wontok as well.

I've given away some 'Eagles stuff to a couple of my work mates when I find out they're a Wontok but don't have any gear/stuff and the smiles on there dials when they get it are amazing.

Go 'Eagles!

Have not been on dhgate for ages, they have a heap of interesting stuff not just jerseys.

I’m currently up on the Goldie and have seen a few hats and jerseys about although you’ll see maroon thinking it’s a fabulous Manly cap and it’s just some two head in a Queensland state of origin hat...

80D15480-1F18-4506-B518-340E267A52F1.jpeg
I'm working up in Port Moresby at present and the locals love wearing NRL clothing year round.

There's not many Mighty 'Eagles fans but I always say "G'day" to anyone in 'Eagles gear and let them know I'm an 'Eagles Wontok as well.

I've given away some 'Eagles stuff to a couple of my work mates when I find out they're a Wontok but don't have any gear/stuff and the smiles on there dials when they get it are amazing.

Go 'Eagles!
On the subject of Wontok, I’ve not been to PNG but always liked this paper ad from ‘86.
Buy a car & go in the draw to win a big pig for the New Year.
:)

I wore a Sea Eagles Singlet on my 6am run this morning, does that count? I passed a guy wearing a Manly hat and gave him a solid "good lad" nod

Greatest feeling when you’ve been going to the gym for a feed years and keep getting asked if you play for manly every time you wear your training gear!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10