Who Wears Manly Gear In The Off Season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only jersey I ever wore that would get responses from strangers was when we played lunchtime futsal at KGV and bought Leeds jerseys to wear. We bought them a) because every Australian has a soft spot for them after the Kewell/O’Leary/Dukes years and b) their proper jerseys were £10 at the time because they were still in League 1. When we’d walk from our office to KGV almost every time some mad nutter would scream out at us, always positive.

The only jersey I ever wore that would get responses from strangers was when we played lunchtime futsal at KGV and bought Leeds jerseys to wear. We bought them a) because every Australian has a soft spot for them after the Kewell/O’Leary/Dukes years and b) their proper jerseys were £10 at the time because they were still in League 1. When we’d walk from our office to KGV almost every time some mad nutter would scream out at us, always positive.
Haha too scared to go public with a Chargers jersey yet mate? :giggle:

Especially after Rivers efforts today...

Last edited:
I save wearing any supporter gear until we make a GF nowdays. Apart from Manly flannel pants in winter to bed. Just don't like wearing sporting clothes anymore for some reason.

Wear my Manly polo to work on Fridays, wear my Manly training gear when running around the CBD. On weekends one of my many Manly caps makes an appearance.

I don’t know what’s more crushing for you, my dislike or the fact that HM was the only one to give you a thumbs up for your offer!

I may be playing to a small audience ... but it is one of great distinction.

I'll be in Vancouver at the end of the month watching an Ice Hockey game. I'm wearing my Sea Eagles jersey, my mate will be wearing his Squeels jersey. We should get some funny looks from the locals.
It would be incredibly poor taste for your mate to wear that jersey anywhere on the northern American continent, given the Hayne situation.

Canucks V Blackhawks
Keep an eye out for 2 munted Aussies lol

Tonight's the big night then! The Canucks have lost about 4 to 5 of their top line players and look like crap so be prepared for a Chicago (booooo) win.

Also it's dumping down snow in that area today and Vancouverites can't drive in the snow so be careful...even on the footpaths!

Also also the Shark bar (180 West Georgia Street) is a pretty good pre-post place for all hockey fans to gather.

Sorry if you know all this but it's kinda exciting when someone gets to go see your team (in another country, in action!)

MANLY GEAR -

My better half bought me a non Manly cap for Christmas and I said "Thanks, but better people than you have tried to stop me wearing Manly gear!"

lol

edit: And watch out for the Kiss cam!
edit edit: Canucks win 5-2 woohoo!

2 Spottos today at Queen Victoria Markets. Members Cap and another in a Sea Eagles T Shirt

Does a bear **** in the woods?
Well the jury is not out on that one..

images (2).jpeg

I love my Manly gear and even when i wear my black budgie smugglers , the wife sais you look very Manly .. Win win

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8