Who Wears Manly Gear In The Off Season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wore one of my varied Manly Polo’s to Wet n Wild on the Goldie this morning, in the line up to go in a guy races over from the other line in a Manly jersey to give me a high five!

The guy in front had a Donkeys polo and Cap and said “ pfft you are no chance this year as you won’t be playing for points”, I said “‘seeya at Brookvale North in May where we will School you again” ( tongue firmly in cheek after the last two years ).

I wear my Manly-Warringah gear in Cairns in the off-season. It confuses my friends with 2 heads. I had to buy it when in Sydney though. It's mainly a Redneck team focus up here - brainwashed by Courier Mail.

There was a guy on the 7'30 report on the ABC on Wednesday night who was wearing Manly shorts. The poor guy was a truckee, was in his 50's and suffered from diabetes. He has lost toes on both feet and had a triple bypass. Felt sorry for the guy but he is on the right track with the shorts he was wearing.

Have seen a few manly polos and caps at the scg the last couple of days. Was rocking my cap day 1

Wore a manly singlet on my run this morning and my manly beach towel at freshie today.
Not sure id throw on a jersey though

My son stole my Manly bucket hat today so I wore one of my many Manly peak caps to a friend’s place for a BBQ. May have given my daughter another Manly cap to wear too

Love the bucket hat, perfect fit for my big head, gives pretty good coverage, folds up small, and stays on in strong winds. I wore it down in Tasmania the last couple of weeks and use it all the time for fishing.

Here are a couple of photos of where it's been lately ....

The Nut at Stanley .... hardly Everest though if you've scaled the 470m track to the top you know it's not a walk in the park (Hat resting on an electrified cattle fence - wasn't keen to find out if it was active). Cradle Mountain at sunrise ..... well sunrise for Tasmania. Same day it accompanied me on a walk up to Marion's Lookout ... while my girlfriend slept in. The "Hat" also made it to the Wineglass Bay Lookout .... though I was too buggered to take any photos with it.

Saw a kiddy with an Eagles jacket on at Stachan.

P.S. Would love to go to a waterfall that doesn't require walking 1000 steps each way ... just for a change :(

ManlyBucketHat_Tasmania.jpg

Last edited:
Just clicked on the link that said Manly Gear, it took me to Ebay, and blow me down! Picked up our 2018 Home Jersey for $65 delivered... brand new with tags, what a bargain! No Kaspersky this year, will be wearing the URM all the way!

In Tassie I rarely wear anything manly

Occasionally my heavy 87 or a newish polo when I need a collar

The situation the club is in ran by egos has made me a bit blasé about football altogether

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7