Who Wears Manly Gear In The Off Season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Prompted by seeing @Mark from Brisbane having a Manly shirt on while overseas recently.

Havent seen much around in 3 recent trips to Sydney, not much NRL clothing at all.

Manly fans don’t wear footy shorts to the beach although I think eels fans like to sit by the parramatta river in theirs . Go to wet and wild and you’ll probably see plenty of riff fans sporting theirs .

I pretty much sleep in my Manly trackie shorts every night. My daughter wore her jersey the other day. Ummm... Other than that - I see a lot of hats around Narrabeen...

Live in Darwin, occasionally wear jersey when A/C is on, too hot otherwise.
I can’t wear Ballcaps either.
I see some footy fishing shirts around that aren’t bad.

It pays to wear your gear.
Yesterday I was at Robina shopping in the madness. I was wearing my Manly members hat and received a couple of 'Go Manlys'!
I then went into the apple shop (fark me it was packed!). Finally one of the 20 shop assistants comes over introduces herself, then looks at my hat, then asked if that's the latest Manly hat. Took it off and showed her. She was bouncing, and in about 30 seconds told me the whole family are Manly fans originally from DeeWhy. She was born in Manly hospital (the husband made sure that he named his daughter with a name beginning with M, as their surname stats with W.So MW for the daughter!lol). Then we reminisced about days at Brookie in the 80's
I don't want to say how she managed to give me the educational discount ( I called it the Manly discount). Suffice to say it was a $275.00 saving!.
Got more shopping to do today. Going to get into full kit and see how I go! @:D

When wearing Manly apparel in the off-season you need to be fashionably aware of the 'Double Denim' faux pas. Only wear a Manly top with non-matching pants. Likewise, Manly shorts with a non-matching top. Occasionally you can get away with adding a Sea Eagle cap, but you need to be exceptionally good looking.
Double/Triple Manly is fashionably OTT in the off-season.

When wearing Manly apparel in the off-season you need to be fashionably aware of the 'Double Denim' faux pas. Only wear a Manly top with non-matching pants. Likewise, Manly shorts with a non-matching top. Occasionally you can get away with adding a Sea Eagle cap, but you need to be exceptionally good looking.
Double/Triple Manly is fashionably OTT in the off-season.

So one Manly sock and one plain coloured sock!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6