Who else watched the replay of the 2008 GF with Beaver, Matty and Box?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've noticed it there in your avatar for quite some time, but I just assumed it was meaningless and you were crazy :)

Relax feathered friend :)

crazy-quote-1.jpg

I've noticed it there in your avatar for quite some time, but I just assumed it was meaningless and you were crazy :)

one from two isn't bad!

Maybe, one day, I'll give the answer and see if anyone can reverse engineer it. I dunno.

where's the footy?

Well that’s hard
At the time I was a kid and just guessed
But it sure was most noteable at the time and I still re member as if it was today
I guess I will pass on this one
What was the cool
Prize

Attention all members, plenty more members only 4 pines digital events coming up over the next few weekends,

This Saturday 2 May 2020, 5:30pm
1996 Grand Final Replay
Manly Sea Eagles v St George Dragons
Featuring Manly Legends:
Steve 'Beaver' Menzies and Mark 'Spudd' Carroll

Next Saturday 9 May 2020, 5:30pm
2011 Grand Final Replay
Manly Sea Eagles v NZ Warriors
Featuring Manly Legends:
Brett Stewart and George Rose

Saturday 16 May 2020, 5:30pm
1987 Grand Final Replay
Manly Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders
Featuring Manly Legends:
Cliff Lyons and Noel 'Crusher' Cleal

Each of these episodes will be hosted by Manly Media Manager, Wayne 'Cuzzo' Cousins, who'll be joined by the Sea Eagles Legends to relive the memories and share some of their inner-sanctum stories of these classic Manly Grand Final victories.

Attention all members, plenty more members only 4 pines digital events coming up over the next few weekends,

This Saturday 2 May 2020, 5:30pm
1996 Grand Final Replay
Manly Sea Eagles v St George Dragons
Featuring Manly Legends:
Steve 'Beaver' Menzies and Mark 'Spudd' Carroll

Next Saturday 9 May 2020, 5:30pm
2011 Grand Final Replay
Manly Sea Eagles v NZ Warriors
Featuring Manly Legends:
Brett Stewart and George Rose

Saturday 16 May 2020, 5:30pm
1987 Grand Final Replay
Manly Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders
Featuring Manly Legends:
Cliff Lyons and Noel 'Crusher' Cleal

Each of these episodes will be hosted by Manly Media Manager, Wayne 'Cuzzo' Cousins, who'll be joined by the Sea Eagles Legends to relive the memories and share some of their inner-sanctum stories of these classic Manly Grand Final victories.

How good is this line up! Really think the club is on to a winner with replaying some classic Grand Finals, with some brilliant player insight. Great way to engage with members during this period!

looks like cuzzo is trying to get in on the free beer!
lucky bugger

Just saw another awesome 'Live Online' episode of the '96 GF. Many thanks to Manly SE, 4 Pines, Cuzzo, Beaver and Spudd for an interesting insight into the game, the players, the build-up, etc. Their defence certainly won that game.

What a champion team, with Tooves (c), Cliffy, Beaver and Des all in the team! along with Spudd, Ridgey, Innes, Gartner, Kosef, etc., and Bozo coaching. As Spudd said, they should've won more than just '96 in that era, but it wasn't to be.

Spent my Mothers Day afternoon watching another awesome 'Live Online' episode of the '11 GF. Many thanks again to Manly SE, 4 Pines, Cuzzo, Snake and Georgie for an interesting insight into the game, the players, the build-up, etc.

Not only Brett and George, it was so good to see Gifty, Foz, Stevie, Hoppa, etc - all great players who played in their prime and they were such a close-knit group....much thanks to Des. Wasn't the same after that when Des was gone. Nice memories :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8