Who else watched the replay of the 2008 GF with Beaver, Matty and Box?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don’t forget this weeks 4 Pines game for members

Saturday 16 May 2020, 5:30pm
1987 Grand Final Replay
Manly Sea Eagles v Canberra Raiders
Featuring Manly Legends:
Cliff Lyons and Noel 'Crusher' Cleal

hope i get a link this time:sweating:
they have sent me a link so i can watch the 2011 replay this week, guess i will be doing that after work tonight

hope i get a link this time:sweating:
they have sent me a link so i can watch the 2011 replay this week, guess i will be doing that after work tonight

I hope you do as well. Because I always get them but I'm not staying up to 2 or 3am for it to start so the invites are a waste to me.

I always get them but I'm not staying up to 2 or 3am for it to start so the invites are a waste to me.
That as it may be for you GE but it doesn't mean you have to watch at the specific time it starts! You can click on the link you got at any time day or night. For instance, yesterday (Sunday) I watched the 2011 GF that was shown on Saturday, with the former players commentary as well as the game itself and I would highly recommend it. Its great reminiscing!

Hope all the members enjoyed watching the great GFs with Manly legends as much as I did. Now back to the future 2020 is here
Very much so!

I've just finished watching the '87 GF and really enjoyed hearing Crusher and Cliffy's comments and answers to all Cuzzo's questions. As I was at the game on the SCG hill, it brought back many memories for me. Cliffy was at his absolute best and a very deserved winner of the Clive Churchill medal.

One of the interesting comments was Crusher saying that during his playing days he was also a garbo and even after a Sunday arvo game he use to get up at 3.30am to do his 'other' job. In those days the garbo's had to empty all the bins into the truck by hand, so it was very taxing but it sure kept him fit. We wouldn't see any current players doing that now!!

Thanks very much to Manly SE, 4 Pines, Cuzzo, all the formers players and everyone involved with showing all the "Manly Moments" over the last few weeks :clap: I for one have had some awesome trips down memory lane :rock:

That as it may be for you GE but it doesn't mean you have to watch at the specific time it starts! You can click on the link you got at any time day or night. For instance, yesterday (Sunday) I watched the 2011 GF that was shown on Saturday, with the former players commentary as well as the game itself and I would highly recommend it. Its great reminiscing!

I wasn’t aware of that , was out Saturday one of the restrictions lifted for us was the ability to go to someone else’s place ( not family ) and my neighbours invited us for a socially distanced BBQ and drinks so being the first day we could do it in two months we jumped at the chance.

Ive still got the link I’ll go and watch it tomorrow.

I wasn’t aware of that , was out Saturday one of the restrictions lifted for us was the ability to go to someone else’s place ( not family ) and my neighbours invited us for a socially distanced BBQ and drinks so being the first day we could do it in two months we jumped at the chance.

Understandable Mark. I had to work and have been watching them on Sundays. All 5 GF's are there for viewing, so enjoy!

Friends....ewww

A poster on here showed me the link...

And as has been said, we can all watch them anytime! As they are our GF wimns.... there may be some spoliers, lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4