Who could it be now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Has Brown played much on the edge?

I know he is a lock these days just wondering what role we'd be playing him in?

brown is off side a lot most games, because he plays for the nrl darlings he gets away with it. If he played for Manly he would not be as fortunate and in turn be a magnet for repeated 6 again calls. We would never actually get any ball whilst he was on the field

Simple....drop overrated Jake & replace him with Brown!
You'd carry the Australian Lock and 800k of our cap on the bench?

Ooooft

Jake ran for 125m, had 43 tackles, a tackle bust, the second quickest play the ball in our team at 3.06 seconds.
He did have a handling error and 2 ruck infringements though I'll argue one of them was necessary as we were shot at the time and if it wasn't a 6 again it was going to be a try on the next play.

Now I'd be hesitant to give anyone praise out of Saturday but he is not the reason be lost and is always one of our best on field

Ooooft

Jake ran for 125m, had 43 tackles, a tackle bust, the second quickest play the ball in our team at 3.06 seconds.
He did have a handling error and 2 ruck infringements though I'll argue one of them was necessary as we were shot at the time and if it wasn't a 6 again it was going to be a try on the next play.

Now I'd be hesitant to give anyone praise out of Saturday but he is not the reason be lost and is always one of our best on field
Are you serious? He’s one of our best on field? I know I’m being harsh on Jake but he’s been nowhere near one of our best on field since 2019. For all the good things he does sometimes he cancels it with infringements. I cringe every time he makes a tackle for fear of a penalty or 6 again let alone errors. He’s slow & cumbersome. The way he’s been playing he does not deserve to be in 1st grade & he’s been like this since his pay packet increased. He’s on more coin than many other lock forwards & would struggle to get a gig at most other clubs. Sorry mate but I don’t see the value in him.....whilst he’s playing the way he is.in fact I think he’ll struggle to get into the NSW SOO this year.

Are you serious? He’s one of our best on field? I know I’m being harsh on Jake but he’s been nowhere near one of our best on field since 2019. For all the good things he does sometimes he cancels it with infringements. I cringe every time he makes a tackle for fear of a penalty or 6 again let alone errors. He’s slow & cumbersome. The way he’s been playing he does not deserve to be in 1st grade & he’s been like this since his pay packet increased. He’s on more coin than many other lock forwards & would struggle to get a gig at most other clubs. Sorry mate but I don’t see the value in him.....whilst he’s playing the way he is.in fact I think he’ll struggle to get into the NSW SOO this year.
I honestly reckon the 6 agains are a directive that Des has given to Jake because half the time he looks like he is laying there waiting for the call...

Remember Des loved the short drop outs at Bulldogs because he reckoned it was easier to defend within the 10m? I reckon he has told Jake to stay on and let our defensive line get set whenever we are scrambling... I may be wrong but Jake never did it in origin and that is a faster game...

Ha we will have to agree to disagree.....doesnt deserve to be in first grade.....c'mon seriously

Players player last year and best and fairest I think the 3 yesrs before that.

He'll play Origin again this year and would start at any other club.

We are hurting but lets leave the hyperbole at the door

Ha we will have to agree to disagree.....doesnt deserve to be in first grade.....c'mon seriously

Players player last year and best and fairest I think the 3 yesrs before that.

He'll play Origin again this year and would start at any other club.

We are hurting but lets leave the hyperbole at the door
Yeah let’s agree to disagree.....ok I was harsh. Yeah he deserves to be in 1st grade but does not deserve the salary he is on. There are not many lock forwards he would oust at other clubs. As for Origin?? I’m not sure mate. It will depend on his form & the likes of Murray, Radley, Brown.....

Ooooft

Jake is whole hearted - heart and soul of this side. Without his defence we get beat by 100! Anyone questioning his ability is seriously kidding and has no idea. 125m AND 43 tackles - show me anyone else in the League with those combined numbers - not many that is for sure. In fact... try and do 43 tackles in a game and run for just 50 metres. Gust busting stuff. He would do around 40 tackles most weeks. You people miss all the tidying up work and him plugging holes left by someone else. Very much in the Ian Martin mould - super team mate, somewhat underrated and people just don't appreciate the off the ball work he does. Now should they being paying him $800k - not sure but gee if I am picking a side... any side I would have a wholehearted player like Jake all day every day.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10