where would we be if....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
The Bulldogs didnt offer overs for Trent Hodkinson and , do you think we would be sitting in 2nd spot now

Maybe Cherry was Des's planned half all along and he and Crusher owned the Dogs by bumping up Hodkinson's price so he uses up the Dogs salary cap space.
Might seem a bit far fetched but this does happen..

And if we were'nt robbed against Cowboys we would be equal 1st..but before the season I was thinking around 5th...

We might have a national tatto parlour franchise as a 'sleeve' sponsor. Nyuk, nyuk.

And what happened to all the expert halfback coaching he was going to receive from Gimmemorley and The Almanac (Old Moore)? As opposed to being coached by Hasler, Toovey and er, one Andrew Johns?

Who knows really? But the Cherry Bomb is a much better prospect than Hodkinson. Hodkinson's still a solid halfback though.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
The Bulldogs didnt offer overs for Trent Hodkinson and , do you think we would be sitting in 2nd spot now
Get over it. If my aunty had a dick she would be my uncle. Go start an inane fb group bout it berks

Cambo said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Get over it. If my aunty had a dick she would be my uncle. Go start an inane fb group bout it berks

well you cant make eveyone happy

Cambo said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

This.

Both are good, promising young halfbacks. Both have strong ties to the Manly club. Both are great blokes. People need to let the Hokko hatred go FFS.

Wolfpack said:
Cambo said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

This.

Both are good, promising young halfbacks. Both have strong ties to the Manly club. Both are great blokes. People need to let the Hokko hatred go FFS.

I agree. People are delusional if they think Des didn't want to keep him. He did, the club invested a lot in him and DCE was really only cover. Thankfully its worked out great for us, but Hodkinson whilst he does have limitations he'll still have a good career. Best tackling no 7 I've seen since Toovs.

Meh,i see it as a gain,DCE is much more visionary than him and formed a stronger combo with Foran than Hodko did in an entire season

He can do whatever he wants,id take him back for $55k a year

Within the right structure (Manly) he would have gone on to great things. He is now is a busted arse team with a coaching temp and doing it tough.

What would his value on the market have been after another good year at Manly, rather than taking a midstream contract last year? He could have signed with Parra for $550k instead of Sandow.

He'll probably be hoping Stuart does not take over at the Dogs. Stuart has a record of ruining promising young halfbacks.

Let's not forget that Hodkinson has become what he is since joining the dishlickers and being influenced by Kimmorley.

Had be stayed at Manly he would be a 50% better player than he is now with the assistance of A. Johns, G. Toovey & D. Hasler.

where would we be if we didn't lose those two close games we should have won against the cows & souffs?

Cambo said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
your aunty would be a lady boy, no wonder you crought that up

If Matt Orford, a premiership winning captain and a Dally M medallist during his time at Manly is fair game on these forums, then I have no problem with a reserve grade quality halfback who had a half a 'good' season at Manly and who now plays at another club copping a bit.

bones said:
If Matt Orford, a premiership winning captain and a Dally M medallist during his time at Manly is fair game on these forums, then I have no problem with a reserve grade quality halfback who had a half a 'good' season at Manly and who now plays at another club copping a bit.

Agree wholeheartedly

40-0

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4