Where to from here...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bozo is having a great effect on our recruitment. Maybe tool old and gen Y has never heard of him?

Who is he going to sign? Bubbler boy? Sponsors will be heading for the exits if Carney is signed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm wrapped we signed up our three Promising juniors, they are largely untested. But it shouldn't be hard for the incumbent club to sign up there emerging talent. Young kids don't want to or aren't ready to move away from friends and family. So it's easier for the club. Likewise signing ballin and matai.

What worries me is we are not signing anyone established or what we need to bolster our stocks, we don't need depth. We need two halves, and some props. Management from what I can tell are not delivering on this front. Patience is one thing, but realistically, the options are getting less and the quality available is going down too.

Mateo, littljohn, HODKINSON, Maloney, sandow - these are not manly halves. Not what we need or should want.

Colour me worried.

They way we are going, we will have to throw the u/20s halves in there and hope for the best

I personally don't dislike this option. In fact I really bloody like it.

Hundreds of first grade quality players are out there, never having had the opportunities to play firsts.

Give the untried youth a go !!!, you just never know.

Hundreds of first grade quality players are out there, never having had the opportunities to play firsts.

Yeah i would do it aswell, they are obviously doing good, manlys u/20s are going great

Whst happens if they fail? We lose that year and then another looking for that replacement and giving him time to work out. I like blooding rookies too, but trialling two in the two most crucial positions on the field is complete madness.

Its only madness when the alternatives have been tried and failed at other clubs

Don't get me wrong, I'm wrapped we signed up our three Promising juniors, they are largely untested. But it shouldn't be hard for the incumbent club to sign up there emerging talent. Young kids don't want to or aren't ready to move away from friends and family. So it's easier for the club. Likewise signing ballin and matai.

What worries me is we are not signing anyone established or what we need to bolster our stocks, we don't need depth. We need two halves, and some props. Management from what I can tell are not delivering on this front. Patience is one thing, but realistically, the options are getting less and the quality available is going down too.

Mateo, littljohn, HODKINSON, Maloney, sandow - these are not manly halves. Not what we need or should want.

Yeah, but i just have a feeling we will have a half signed for next year. And knowing BOZO he will say we are not having **** players like Hodgkinson and sandow
Colour me worried.

Whst happens if they fail? We lose that year and then another looking for that replacement and giving him time to work out. I like blooding rookies too, but trialling two in the two most crucial positions on the field is complete madness.
What about one and Killer?

They are obviously at manly for a reason and that would be to play NRL so who knows

All players are a risk but if we end up trying two unknowns and they both play like crap the development of our team will suffer for another year. Before you know it Lyon is gone and we are further behind the eight ball...we really need to start to develop our halves whilst they have a core of international backs around them.

I dont think this is DEVASTATING news that will ruin our club, he is playing okay, but against the warriors and and injury ravaged panthers. I will wait to see how he goes against roosters, souths and dragons etc

No 1 is suggesting it will ruin the club but don't kid yourself it is a big kick in the teeth.

He was the player the club earmarked to fill the halfback spot after losing DCE whatever way you slice it the next choice is number 3 after DCE.

I dont think this is DEVASTATING news that will ruin our club, he is playing okay, but against the warriors and and injury ravaged panthers. I will wait to see how he goes against roosters, souths and dragons etc
It's not the one off that LG didn't join us it is symptom of something much bigger that this mob in charge just can't sign anyone. That is the worrying thing. From what we are told we offered a 5 game NRL player a really good deal to join up with the most successful club in last 50 years and he says no to stay at a club that is broke, being propped up by the NRL and has NO chance of ever winning a premiership. It is same thing over and over with everyone we are apparently after? It is ****ed up. Really ****ed up.

My guess given clint gutherson stayed given Titans where chasing he has been promised fg. That's means a few changes next year in either killer, hiku or gutho to 6. 7 I just don't know super league wise only toddy boy seems up to nrl standard, Myler is not the answer he has dominated in games v France and Wales when v big sides he is rubbish. Luke Walsh had half a good season of nrl after that total crap.
Do we look for a kid from nz, so much talent over there in both codes not playing at top level from lack of oppotunity with talent available.

Myler goes ok he has ability who knows he might go well . Living on the northern beaches is a lot less gloomy then england on most occasions last week was the exception he has experience in the top grade . id rather take a gamble on him then going for another teams cast off . we have some young kids coming through and we gauge them in nsw cup give them a few runs see how they stack up .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4