Where to from here...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To match my personality :)

I am really not looking forward to visiting the relatives so while heading south if I turn right just before I hit their place I should find you in the bush. Expect me then !
Trouble is my wine fridge is in Brizvegas!!

I don't have as many as I once did , it holds 240 bottles and it's probably only got about 80-90 in it now .

I've got done quite old Grange ( couple of 70's , a few 80's and some 90's, after that it got too expensive ), and my favourite Hill of Grace (only have 2 of them ).

But lots of other good stuff.

I'm slowly getting through them, with the right people and on the right occasion.

Trouble is my wine fridge is in Brizvegas!!

I don't have as many as I once did , it holds 240 bottles and it's probably only got about 80-90 in it now .

I've got done quite old Grange ( couple of 70's , a few 80's and some 90's, after that it got too expensive ), and my favourite Hill of Grace (only have 2 of them ).

But lots of other good stuff.

I'm slowly getting through them, with the right people and on the right occasion.
Oooh oooh oooh me me me I absolutely adore a good Henschke.

If we throw a cent towards Sandow or Hodkinson, I think I'd commence some form of one man protest outside Kelly's Narrabeen office.

Well, if you are trying to spend your two million you haven't spent who else is left??

Oooh oooh oooh me me me I absolutely adore a good Henschke.

It's the best there is ( well I think so) , I only have two Hill of Grace left ( I did have six ) but no more now mate not at $600 a bottle.

I have about a dozen Kyneton Estate, ranging from early to late 90's, that's not bad sort of the "'poor mans " HOG.

I've been to their cellar door as well, great spot!

G'day all,There's one scenario that seems to be overlooked.What if that bloke who is the epitome of honour,integrity and everything else that is wholesomeness and goodness personified and has said he will "honour"his deal at the slipperies changes his mind?Couldn't happen could it?I mean he's got too much honour and integrity for that hasn't he? After seeing his old mate"The Hero" struggling to perform could he be having doubts? Too much a man of honour and integrity for him to change his mind though.
cheers mike

G'day all,There's one scenario that seems to be overlooked.What if that bloke who is the epitome of honour,integrity and everything else that is wholesomeness and goodness personified and has said he will "honour"his deal at the slipperies changes his mind?Couldn't happen could it?I mean he's got too much honour and integrity for that hasn't he? After seeing his old mate"The Hero" struggling to perform could he be having doubts? Too much a man of honour and integrity for him to change his mind though.
cheers mike

No thanks , let him go, he's no half anyway!!

And after his last six months , I'd be happy if he left tomorrow

cheers mike

I hope not

Ashley Taylor from the Boncos
Playing half for the junior Kangaroos.
Lots of wraps on this kid.
Would also consider Cornish due to the Stuart factor as he can really polarise good talent sometimes

After missing out on Elgey and if Daly goes, I'd be saving the money and sticking with Jack Little John and Jamie Lyon at #7 & #6. There's no value in wasting money on lessor quality players just because there's nobody else.

Give the young guys in the U/20's some time to develop and only spend good money on decent players. Right now there's only 1 player worth big money and that's Daly.
JLJ? Don't you want to win a premiership? JLJ isn't going to win one

why are we ruining the careers of Tom, jake and gutherson??? If we can't sign any halves or forwards we may aswel let them prosper somewhere else.

I don't know why we're still talking about this f*cking backflip from DCE. He's quite honourable and has given his word he has committed to the Titans. That's it, end of story. Let's terminate the backflip thread and talk about something else already.

JLJ? Don't you want to win a premiership? JLJ isn't going to win one

You're right, he won't. We're in a rebuilding phase and best case, we'll be challenging for a premiership inside 3-5 years. We just need some solid first grade players to keep us going until some of our really good young players are ready.

You're right, he won't. We're in a rebuilding phase and best case, we'll be challenging for a premiership inside 3-5 years. We just need some solid first grade players to keep us going until some of our really good young players are ready.

Problem with JLJ he isn't a solid first grader he is a solid nsw cup player.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6