What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have you I mentioned Slow Horses? It's great.

I see slow horses is on apple+ and after my free sub ran out I didn't renew it.

I used to complain about only having channels 2,7,9,10...and sbs.

Now it's 50 free to air channels
history channel
sportsnet channels
netflix
prime
britbox
disney+

sheesh

I'll need to work 3 more jobs to get away from the tv!

Netflix just dropped the doco The Volcano.
If you‘re not tearing up by the end, you’re not human.

Seen “The Volcano: Rescue from Whakaari” on Netflix yet?

Was a goodie too!
Currently the last people in the world to catch up with Shetland - advantage of that is there's seven season to indulge in. Is good.

finished season 3 of deadwind. Not bad at all.

I wonder how a cop affords an all electrice Porsche?

I kinda liked it in series 1 and 2 when he had the bmw 8 series because it reminded me of the fun time when I had one.

Anyway... seems to 'feel' like there's a season 4 in the mix!

finished season 3 of deadwind. Not bad at all.

I wonder how a cop affords an all electrice Porsche?

I kinda liked it in series 1 and 2 when he had the bmw 8 series because it reminded me of the fun time when I had one.

Anyway... seems to 'feel' like there's a season 4 in the mix!
I've noticed all the European cops have great cars, even the English ... not that they're European, no suggestion of that . The exception being Vera, pet.

I've noticed all the European cops have great cars, even the English ... not that they're European, no suggestion of that . The exception being Vera, pet.

Oh I dunno... A land Rover defender is pretty cool!

(Vera, I like the show but she's super toxic)

Andor is great!

My next 'victim'. though I watched ep 1 of 'Wednesday' tonight as well.

Oh I dunno... A land Rover defender is pretty cool!

(Vera, I like the show but she's super toxic)
Love the car and not sure you've met that many toxic people 😉 Rarely do they have much sweetheart underneath.
I think Brenda Blethyn is a great actress btw.

Love the car and not sure you've met that many toxic people 😉 Rarely do they have much sweetheart underneath.
I think Brenda Blethyn is a great actress btw.

She is great.

They have to give her an automatic as she can't drive a manual...but she pretends to in the show.

She said she has to layer up because she actually runs a fair bit but the character is a tad more...er...um...I dunno how she put it... "solidly built".

And well I dunno...maybe not toxic but she does the whole "I'm mad at you so you don't get to drive in the truck with me. You have to stay here now you've been naughty" nyah nyah nyah.

Plus she basically got that police lady killed when she refused to give her a transfer after treating her like crap for a whole season. So... a nice heart underneath, maybe. But they need to expand their HR staff, lol.

edit: season 6. wasn't even a finale!!!

Plus she basically got that police lady killed when she refused to give her a transfer after treating her like crap for a whole season. So... a nice heart underneath, maybe. But they need to expand their HR staff, lol.
You're not talking about Cush Jumbo (love her, love her name even more)?
If she hadn't been killed we would never have gotten Lucca Quinn in The Good Wife and The Good Fight and whoever her Deadwater Fell and Stay Close characters were. Vera was only thinking of her future ...

You're not talking about Cush Jumbo (love her, love her name even more)?
If she hadn't been killed we would never have gotten Lucca Quinn in The Good Wife and The Good Fight and whoever her Deadwater Fell and Stay Close characters were. Vera was only thinking of her future ...

That is far...far too many ripples for me to keep track of! haha

Plus I see it's after midnight, so I must sleep...

To sleep—perchance to dream. Ay, there’s the rub! (no rubbing allowed)

g'night!

That is far...far too many ripples for me to keep track of! haha

Plus I see it's after midnight, so I must sleep...

To sleep—perchance to dream. Ay, there’s the rub! (no rubbing allowed)

g'night!
And now you go and throw in Hamlet to make the ripples a tidal wave.
Cush Jumbo played Hamlet!
Sleep tight!

Andor is great!

Done!

Hopefully all these people get back into making the next seasons of...

the mandalorian
the book of boba Fett, and
Andor

While I don't usually pick up on the nuances of yadda yadda yadda, I did like the effort Andor put in to create a world where we felt what it was like living under the empire...just as a normal person.

Now I seem to be watching 'Wednesday'. thank you...thing.

Beamafilm is pretty good. It's got around 33% Australian content and it's free if you're a member of a participating library. Similar to Kanopy but better imo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4