What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's up with Young Wallander's soft voice?

And why did another programme have to cast the ranga as the character with anger issues (again)?

You sound....angry?

lol

If it helps, I thought they were the heroes. Heroes I sez!

Me perusing netflix...

I don't have time to watch a 90min movie
also me:
binge watches an 8 x 1 hour series the same day.......!

speaking of: I watched the series "stay close" - a harlen corben book adaptation.
not bad :)

About a 92% rating on rotten tomatoes.

Me perusing netflix...

also me:

speaking of: I watched the series "stay close" - a harlen corben book adaptation.

It was mainly filmed around my neck of the woods so I thought I'd give it a watch. Gave up after half an hour!!

Me perusing netflix...

also me:

Exactly the same as you - no time for 90 minutes but happy to jump in for 8 x 60 mins.
Can't get my head around the way I think about this.

It was mainly filmed around my neck of the woods so I thought I'd give it a watch. Gave up after half an hour!!

If I hadn’t read the book previously, I probably would’ve struggled thru it too.

Interesting. rotten tom's has a 54% audience and 92% whomever the others are. I guess that's why it got a 'not bad' from me as well.

I saw some other reviews and agree with the premise being dodgy. Like she literally moves 'just' down the road but totally disappears for 17 years without anyone...like anyone from her old life bumping in to her???

Also those 2 assassin types (which I found out later were called Barbie and ken) - it was inferred that the red-head was the police chiefs daughter, but not once did they explain why she went from loving talented piano playing daughter, to dad hating criminal! wtf?

Interesting. rotten tom's has a 54% audience and 92% whomever the others are. I guess that's why it got a 'not bad' from me as well.

I saw some other reviews and agree with the premise being dodgy. Like she literally moves 'just' down the road but totally disappears for 17 years without anyone...like anyone from her old life bumping in to her???

Also those 2 assassin types (which I found out later were called Barbie and ken) - it was inferred that the red-head was the police chiefs daughter, but not once did they explain why she went from loving talented piano playing daughter, to dad hating criminal! wtf?
I've always loved Cush Jumbo, right back to when she was one of the often insulted team on Vera through the Good Wife/Fight and now this. She played Hamlet recently.

I've always loved Cush Jumbo, right back to when she was one of the often insulted team on Vera through the Good Wife/Fight and now this. She played Hamlet recently.

I remember her on Vera, and omg Vera is sooooooooooooooooooo toxic as a boss.

Kindly little ole lady my butt! She'd spend most of her time in HR (rightfully). what a bully.

And that reminds me ~heads off~

Back!

Lisa Hammond the actress plays the same character in both Vera and Young Wallendar.

"Lady in wheelchair who works in IT at a police station and is sassy as well"

:)

I remember her on Vera, and omg Vera is sooooooooooooooooooo toxic as a boss.

Kindly little ole lady my butt! She'd spend most of her time in HR (rightfully). what a bully.

And that reminds me ~heads off~
Nah she's a powder puff!

(actually I've never seen the show) :rofl:

Lisa Hammond the actress plays the same character in both Vera and Young Wallendar.

"Lady in wheelchair who works in IT at a police station and is sassy as well"

:)
OMG you are so right!
Loved Young Wallender which led me to watch the whole of old Wallender just in time for Season 2 of the young version.
Currently on a revisiting Nicola Walker jag.

OMG you are so right!
Loved Young Wallender which led me to watch the whole of old Wallender just in time for Season 2 of the young version.
Currently on a revisiting Nicola Walker jag.

I've read the Wallander books and there's two series (at least), the swedish and the uk (with Branagh) but alas, I've only seen the UK one.

I've read the Wallander books and there's two series (at least), the swedish and the uk (with Branagh) but alas, I've only seen the UK one.
I've watched both and they both have their merits. The Branagh version is filmed very much in the Scandi style and is very good but I prefer the original Swedish version

not netflix but paramount+................

HALO has started streaming.

Also (I can't remember if mentioned, sorry)

But "Killing Eve" season four has about 5 episodes out now...

It's been around for about 4 seasons now but I've just got into the "Drive To Survive" F1 doco that's quiet interesting.

Also "Man Eater" is another good one if you're into your hunting.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8