What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is talk that Netflix are going to include advertising to their packaging because of the password sharing on subscriptions. The company is tanking at the moment.

There is talk that Netflix are going to include advertising to their packaging because of the password sharing on subscriptions. The company is tanking at the moment.
They’re also tanking because a lot of their content has joined the Wokefest cancel culture Congo line. The doco White hot is an excellent example of this.
If they bring in the ads, that’ll be a subscription cancel from me. There are so many streaming services with decent platforms/content now, without ads. Go woke; Go broke.

They’re also tanking because a lot of their content has joined the Wokefest cancel culture Congo line. The doco White hot is an excellent example of this.
If they bring in the ads, that’ll be a subscription cancel from me. There are so many streaming services with decent platforms/content now, without ads. Go woke; Go broke.

Yes it’s nothing to do with competition, it’s because there isn’t enough racist and homophobic content on there.

Man, just binged watched two doco series by the same producers.
The first one is two years old called McMillions (about the fraudulent rorting of the Monopoly game prizes) 6 episodes x 52 minutes each.
The second one is called The big Conn. This is just out, and anyone that has had to deal with Centrelink/disabilities/NDIS will relate to this massive rort. It’s mainly set in Eastern Kentucky. Man, it took me a day to stop with the good ol boy twanging. There’s one huge human in it, who just cracked me up whenever he spoke. 4 episodes x1hour each.
Really well produced and informative.
Both are binge worthy, so clear your schedule.:D

*sorry forgot to mention The big Conn is on Apple TV, and McMillions is on Binge.

Meltdown - doco about nuclear power plant accident at 3 Mile Island.
(And unlike most recommendations in this thread it is actually on Netflix!!!)
Yeah, I watched that last week and forgot to recommend. They mention the movie "The China Syndrome " early in the doco, which I had never watched or heard about tbh. So I hunted that down and watched that. Wow, set in 1978. Jane Fonda and Micheal Douglas. It was a great movie, but more importantly gave me a heads up on what the China Syndrome is, which made Meltdown much more relevant.
I will say this about Netflix, they do docos better than most other streams.

Netflix has produced another top notch doco. I don’t want to spoil it for everyone, but if you’ve ever been thru IVF (as we have) this is must see TV. Well produced (blumhouse) who make great docos.

Seen “Our Father” on Netflix yet?

Ricky Gervais has just dropped his new comedy special. SuperNature.
Get in quick, before the cancel culture brigade get it banned.
By that I mean the T’s are up in outrage (again).

^ deletes post

ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anyone watch the Halo tv series? (besides me)

11.22.63 that's the Stephen king story about JFK? I read that a while ago. Also read the hand maids tale. Think that's a new series too. I started up Vikings again. Only into the fourth episode. Agree the wire is the best. The fall amd the killing are also excellent. Will look into suits. I don't want anything too deep or addictive. Just something to watch for half an hour or an hour before bed. Has anyone watched peaky blinders?

Also will give black mirror a look.
Watched black mirror, mixed bag, some episodes are good others not so good.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4