What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve got COVID at the moment, so thought I would binge it. Really enjoyable series.

get well soon!

Hopefully with vaccinations, you're not feeling too bad. :)

Maybe I should watch the Lincoln lawyer series?

get well soon!

Hopefully with vaccinations, you're not feeling too bad. :)

Maybe I should watch the Lincoln lawyer series?
Thanks mate. Feeling alright, and 3 doses in the arm plus omicron being generally milder has made me appreciative. Would hate to think what COVID 1.0 or 2.0 would have been like without the vaccine.

TLL is definitely worth a watch. Moves at a pretty good pace.

Thanks mate. Feeling alright, and 3 doses in the arm plus omicron being generally milder has made me appreciative. Would hate to think what COVID 1.0 or 2.0 would have been like without the vaccine.

TLL is definitely worth a watch. Moves at a pretty good pace.

Unlike the Lincoln!!!!

ah hahahahahahahahaha car joke word play supremacy!

- I have no idea how fast the car was

The Lisa-Curry Kenny Australian story episode was excellent .Only 30 minutes long. Wished it was longer. Loved the old 80’s footage of her and Grant.

The Hall on Netflix - a show of the induction into a comedic hall of fame of Robin Williams, George Carlin, Joan Rivers and Richard Pryor. Some classic clips, and intros including by Jon Stewart Dave Chappelle and others.

I'm not sure it's that good but....

"Pistol" on disney+

It's a loosely based on true events of the sex pistols.

I mean disney are just a far too clean cut image conscious conglomerate to really delve into the dirty nitty gritty of the 'other side of the tracks' life but I'm finding it 'ok'. Shocked at some naked scenes...shocked I tells ya (clutches at pearls).

The Hall on Netflix - a show of the induction into a comedic hall of fame of Robin Williams, George Carlin, Joan Rivers and Richard Pryor. Some classic clips, and intros including by Jon Stewart Dave Chappelle and others.
It was good, just not long enough for me. I could’ve watched Richard Pryor and Robin Williams for hours. It’s a great initiative. I liked the way they panned to some of the relatives in the crowd to get their reaction.

"Pistol" on disney+

I mean disney are just a far too clean cut image conscious conglomerate to really delve into the dirty nitty gritty of the 'other side of the tracks' life but I'm finding it 'ok'. Shocked at some naked scenes...shocked I tells ya (clutches at pearls).
I have been quite surprised at some of the content on Disney. Obviously plenty of kid stuff and animated shiit. But you delve deep enough, there is some surprise packets.
Funny you mention the sex pistols as I saw a clip of Johnny Rotten giving his view on the chicks with dicks debate today.

"Pistol" on disney+

Finished!

Not bad.

I learnt a few things about the band (and Chrissie Hynde).

Like... it seems someone said to look at sid (also called John) for the lead singer role, but when Malcom Mclearen went looking for a this tall white guy with sharp cheek-bones called John, he first saw Sid's friend, Jonny Lydon...and the rest is history.

that and sid had no idea how to play the bass..like at all.

I’m a big fan of actor Joel Kinnaman. Got into him in the series "The killing" in 2011. Thought I’d seen all his stuff. But Netflix just dropped one from 2020 called "The Informer". It doesn’t have a great critics rating. But when it’s got one of your favourite actors in it, I don’t pay attention to them. And it has very good co-stars. Bit slow at first, but gets moving half way thru. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Seen “The Informer” on Netflix yet?

For all you Letterykenny fans out there...

The first spinoff "Shoresy" has dropped on crave.

So don't be 10-ply bud, pitter patter, let's get at 'er and see how the dirtiest player in hockey goes up there in Sudbury Ontario!

6 eps so give your - - - - - a tug - - - - - - - er as it's a great day for hay!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8