Weidler nonsense or exciting news???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stupid sexy Flanders!

It's hot in Aust at the moment??

Today was minus 10 in the morning. But it warmed up to a balmy zero in the arvo.

Was nice and warm in the outside hot tub.

Outside hot tubs are the best.

Plenty of time for shenanigans....and to read mark's latest melt down....or 'natural' high.

Enough of this cockamamie malarky!
Wow I think everyone is going troppo

Fair Dinkum, you mob are a bunch of Dubbos, it ain't Klinghorn, it's SBW !!, it would be just like Bozo to surprise yous alllll.!!

Stupid sexy Flanders!

Today was minus 10 in the morning. But it warmed up to a balmy zero in the arvo.

Plenty of time for shenanigans....and to read mark's latest melt down....or 'natural' high.

It was only a moderately hot one here in Sydney GE. Low thirties at around 2pm. Then the Westerlies hit and the temp went up by 7 degrees in ten minutes. 41 degrees and the second highest Nov day on record. Is the hat enjoying your Northern winter?

Stupid sexy Flanders!

It's 7pm in DY and a cool 38, but it will be 18 this time on Saturday :blacksunrays:

No energy for Shane Higgins or Mal Arky :whew:

Hope @Mark from Brisbane and Tooves are at a cool fishing spot :hi:

#IScreamIceCream

Is Farrah our rumoured NSW origin forward? Farrah to 1/2 and DCE to 5/8? Shoot me now for even thinking it.
If we did that then I'd shoot myself. I can't believe for a second that we would ever make a play for Farah. It will be someone else for sure.

If we did that then I'd shoot myself. I can't believe for a second that we would ever make a play for Farah. It will be someone else for sure.

I really hope you are right. The news just broke about our rumoured NSW origin signing to be announced shortly and then a couple of days later Farrah asks for a release. It just leaves me with an uneasy feeling.

I really hope you are right. The news just broke about our rumoured NSW origin signing to be announced shortly and then a couple of days later Farrah asks for a release. It just leaves me with an uneasy feeling.
We have made some really smart signings lately, so signing Farah would be heading in the opposite direction.

The other matter is that he is owed a fortune for this coming season, so even with the Tigers paying part of his contract, I'd say that he would still cost his new club a healthy sum. I can't see us wasting that kind of money on yet another hooker to play as a make-shift 5/8. At least Walker played 5/8 for much of his youth and would move into the centres for Jamie or Skivy when they retired, so that signing makes total sense - Farah doesn't.

Last edited:
It was only a moderately hot one here in Sydney GE. Low thirties at around 2pm. Then the Westerlies hit and the temp went up by 7 degrees in ten minutes. 41 degrees and the second highest Nov day on record. Is the hat enjoying your Northern winter?

41 degrees is disgustingly hot.....even when I lived in aust all the time!

Sorry about the delay in replying to your very important question (been driving all day) but I think Hat was a little cold at first...but now seems ok.

kHiwR5z.jpg

41 degrees is disgustingly hot.....even when I lived in aust all the time!

Sorry about the delay in replying to your very important question (been driving all day) but I think Hat was a little cold at first...but now seems ok.

kHiwR5z.jpg
lol.
Good company, common interests, comfortable surroundings. Hat nirvana.

Well, RLW have come out with their 5 players they'd like to see playing at the 2016 Auckland Nines.

They want to see some bloke named Cliffy playing in the maroon and white. For that matter so do I, but wouldn't it be nice to have his genius for one more season? So what if he's 54......

It would solve the 5/8 problem :cool:

I reckon we would win the premiership with Robbie in the team

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4