Weidler nonsense or exciting news???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here is my tip

Klemmer to Manly
Farah to chooks
McQueen to Dogs/parra
Hoppa to Dogs
Walker to manly

Jesus. All looks pretty spot on so far @Wheel. If right, our roster would be beastly.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. David Klemmer
11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Marty Taupau

14. Nate Myles
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Lewis Brown

18. Josh Starling (Prop)
19. Luke Burgess (Prop)
20. Blake Leary (Backrow & 5/8 )
21. Apisai Koroisau (Hooker & 5/8 )
22. Isaac John (centre & 5/8 )
23. Tim Moltzen (Fullback & halves )
24. Fabian Goodall (Winger & Backrow )
25. Liam Knight (Prop)
26. Addison Demetriou (centre & prop)

Lots of depth. Looks affordable. Looks amazing.

My tip is that Farrah will go to chooks and they will have to free up space by losing a forward. I expect rumours around Klemmer to be false. More of a chance of us getting the like of Cordner.
Also @Ryan with the team you have listed above, I would say BJ drops of the bench for Api K.
I would also so Felatio will be competing for his spot

My tip is that Farrah will go to chooks and they will have to free up space by losing a forward. I expect rumours around Klemmer to be false. More of a chance of us getting the like of Cordner.
Also @Ryan with the team you have listed above, I would say BJ drops of the bench for Api K.
I would also so Felatio will be competing for his spot

Into Fellatio are you Dan? Could stimulate some interest in the team I guess.:rolleyes:

Powerful looking list, only problem is Klemmer has never started a match in his life, he's a benchie. I'd expect Myles to start.
I think to get him out of the Dogs kennel he'd need some sort of assurance of being a starter.

It's my understanding that is one thing he isn't happy with at Canterbury.

If that's what it takes then start him. If he thinks he can manage it then who are we to question him.

Get him to Brookie I say!

Powerful looking list, only problem is Klemmer has never started a match in his life, he's a benchie. I'd expect Myles to start.
Klemmer can start a match better and with more intense than most plodder props. All he needs is the right coach to give him the opportunity to do so .
What a way to start a match with Klemmer taking the first hit up and smashing the first victim taking the ball up .

Im surprised this is the first time anyone has noticed me call Mateo, felatio

The rumour that we have been chasign Klemmer has been around since July this year

Klemmer fields huge offers

The big talking point surrounding Origin III is the future of NSW bruiser David Klemmer.

He comes off contract after next season - and several clubs are already re-aligning their salary caps for a crack at the big bloke.

The latest rumour doing the rounds is that Manly is preparing a MASSIVE offer for Klemmer.

No doubt the Sea Eagles would love the Dogs aggressor given they have a pack that doesn't frighten too many these days.

Klemmer could attract offers of around $650,000 a season.

Canterbury has already started negotiating though to keep the giant forward long-term.

Let's see whether Manly can come up with the necessary big bucks – and stay under the cap.

Stay tuned on this one.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...lemmer-on-the-move/12g1baf0e1hce1833m19mthvpi

I guess getting Klemmer would certainly be some smidgen of pay back against Des for deserting us...some smidgen that is

I found it slightly disturbing both these reports were juxtaposed in the article....
"Massive offers for the Bulldogs hardman, more news on Karmichael Hunt and Corey Parker's sex-life"

I found it slightly disturbing both these reports were juxtaposed in the article....
"Massive offers for the Bulldogs hardman, more news on Karmichael Hunt and Corey Parker's sex-life"

I didnt know Hunt and Parker were a couple. Interesting.

The rumour that we have been chasign Klemmer has been around since July this year

Klemmer fields huge offers

The big talking point surrounding Origin III is the future of NSW bruiser David Klemmer.

He comes off contract after next season - and several clubs are already re-aligning their salary caps for a crack at the big bloke.

The latest rumour doing the rounds is that Manly is preparing a MASSIVE offer for Klemmer.

No doubt the Sea Eagles would love the Dogs aggressor given they have a pack that doesn't frighten too many these days.

Klemmer could attract offers of around $650,000 a season.

Canterbury has already started negotiating though to keep the giant forward long-term.

Let's see whether Manly can come up with the necessary big bucks – and stay under the cap.

Stay tuned on this one.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...lemmer-on-the-move/12g1baf0e1hce1833m19mthvpi
Hopefully he's already signed midway through his contract like his coach did.
That would be some nice karma.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8