Weidler nonsense or exciting news???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ken Atrhurson was a better administrator then the dreamer Kevin Kostner .
Ken was the best in the business and what he did successful clubs like the roosters are doing it now .
Trent coached NSW Country between 2012 and 2015 and is experienced in molding new players and getting them to gel . We have a blend of youth experience and superstars and this could potentially lead to disaster to other clubs that have to play against us
A quote from one of our new recruits "I've signed to a club with a lot of history and for the past 10 years they have been one of the benchmark teams of the competition. They have always been one of those teams that when I come up against them I've always been jealous about," Brown said.
Another quote from one of our new coaching staff " whilst a lot of people say they don't like Manly, that's normally born out of jealously ... they're a really tough club, very resilient." John Cartwright
Next time you want to quote Don't quote from fairy tails actors Sideline eye Quote from the real people of rugby league feathered friend :)

You obviously miss the whole point of my post. It's not about the actor but rather the meaning behind the quote. We will be dubbed the new Roosters of the comp irrespective of our history, culture and success.

In relation to Barrett's previous experience as NSW country coach, it will take time for the team to gel and adopt to the way each other plays as well as that of the coaching staff regardless. It's a huge challenge for him but I am sure they will be fine with the help of his support staff.

I agree Ken was a genius in transforming the club in the 20 years he spent at Manly, the same time that Bozo himself played for Manly and later came to coach. I'm sure Bozo has gained invaluable knowledge from him and has now adopted in his reign with the club.

At the end of the day, regardless of the results, I don't give a rats arse what the supporters of other teams think for "We are Manly and we don't care"!!! A quote from the real people that count, the Manly supporters.@:D

You obviously miss the whole point of my post. It's not about the actor but rather the meaning behind the quote. We will be dubbed the new Roosters of the comp irrespective of our history, culture and success.

In relation to Barrett's previous experience as NSW country coach, it will take time for the team to gel and adopt to the way each other plays as well as that of the coaching staff regardless. It's a huge challenge for him but I am sure they will be fine with the help of his support staff.

I agree Ken was a genius in transforming the club in the 20 years he spent at Manly, the same time that Bozo himself played for Manly and later came to coach. I'm sure Bozo has gained invaluable knowledge from him and has now adopted in his reign with the club.

At the end of the day, regardless of the results, I don't give a rats arse what the supporters of other teams think for "We are Manly and we don't care"!!! A quote from the real people that count, the Manly supporters.@:D
Thanks for clarifying, your idea of getting Kevin Costner in as CEO was great, but he would have had to be playing the role of the baseball field movie character the whole time for it to work. Except for the bit about baseball, because league is quite different.

Ken Atrhurson was a better administrator then the dreamer Kevin Kostner .
Ken was the best in the business and what he did successful clubs like the roosters are doing it now .
Trent coached NSW Country between 2012 and 2015 and is experienced in molding new players and getting them to gel . We have a blend of youth experience and superstars and this could potentially lead to disaster to other clubs that have to play against us
A quote from one of our new recruits "I've signed to a club with a lot of history and for the past 10 years they have been one of the benchmark teams of the competition. They have always been one of those teams that when I come up against them I've always been jealous about," Brown said.
Another quote from one of our new coaching staff " whilst a lot of people say they don't like Manly, that's normally born out of jealously ... they're a really tough club, very resilient." John Cartwright
Next time you want to quote Don't quote from fairy tails actors Sideline eye Quote from the real people of rugby league feathered friend :)
Kevin Kostner...any relation to Kevin Cline?

At the end of the day, regardless of the results, I don't give a rats arse what the supporters of other teams think for c.@:D

We will never be dubbed the roosters or anyone as we started all this back in 72 with the Godfather. We are the original and the best at it . We set the professional standards for other clubs like the roosters to follow .
As NSW country coach and NSW origin assistant coach Trent has had the experience of gelling players together to perform at short notice and he has a longer period of time to do the same with our team .
At the end of the day as a Manly supporter like your self I agree and like your quote "We are Manly and we don't care"!!! A quote from the real people that count, the Manly supporters "
Well said feathered friend !!!

You're thinking of Calvin Klein (not to be mistaken with Calvin....from Calvin and Hobbes fame...btw...happy 30th birthday calvin and hobbes!)
Calvin Klein as administrator that sounds good. Manly would be the most fashionable team on the field. Imagine the players strutting down the tunnel at Brookvale Oval strutting their stuff like super models. Taupau wearing the latest lingerie. Oh SH*T the heat in Sydney is getting to me.

Oh well at least we have a sexy coach....oh god what am I thinking!!!!

I heard that Kevin Bacon was a real pig
image.jpg

Calvin Klein as administrator that sounds good. Manly would be the most fashionable team on the field. Imagine the players strutting down the tunnel at Brookvale Oval strutting their stuff like super models. Taupau wearing the latest lingerie. Oh SH*T the heat in Sydney is getting to me.

Oh well at least we have a sexy coach....oh god what am I thinking!!!!

Stupid sexy Flanders!

It's hot in Aust at the moment??

Today was minus 10 in the morning. But it warmed up to a balmy zero in the arvo.

Was nice and warm in the outside hot tub.

Outside hot tubs are the best.

Plenty of time for shenanigans....and to read mark's latest melt down....or 'natural' high.

Enough of this cockamamie malarky!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6