Weidler nonsense or exciting news???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On channel 9 Weidler just said

and I paraphrase

Manly were keen to stress that they do not need to shed players to add Dylan Walker but are trying to move players on to add a big name international very soon!!!!!

I bet its Klemmer

Walker is a done deal if you go off what the worm said in the same interview. Souths and manly are fighting over how much Souths need to pay for next season.
From the mail I've read (Facebook) Walker is signed for 17 and 16 is sticky on the settlement. Souths need to make serious cap space and manly are holding funds for a new int recruit.

I agree komori
It made me sick in the guts last year when other fans,
And clubs started saying they felt sorry for us

Well fu.. Them all and now let's remind them that we are the svertails and they bloody well better not forget that we are the most successful side of the modern era

I want them all to be scared again to even think about coming to brooky and start poking at the draw to find out when they have to play us

Go Manly

Is it 1980-89 all over again? You know, Bozo, Arko and all that. A swag of imported superstars with one premiership to show for it - paradoxically after nearly all those superstars (bar one, Cleal) had cleared off and we had team built around a star imported centre, an unknown (when he joined the club) centre/fullback called Shearer, two cast off halves, a great English prop and a redheaded old stager in the backrow.

There are strong parallels between 1987, with 2008 and 2011. Rather than the 1982/83 model and the latter.

Gee whiz.. I hope this is true! Imagine that! And if so who could it be? And I'm assuming for 2016? I couldn't possibly think of anyone we've almost signed every international player
does anyone use the phrase "gee whizz" anymore ..... good luck to you, hope you can get it to make a come back

Last edited:
Jeepers creepers you guys are tough, us old farts know all the old lingo and can be real cool if we want to be.

Now what was this thread about again???

Oh that's right, David Klemmer.

Probably all BS but gee willikers this off season has been the most exciting in years SOOOOOO much better than the " will they won't they" from last year.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6