We will be out of the semis in 2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
strone33 said:
Interesting comments from Choc, pretty much said the title of this thread.....

Choc hasn't SAID anything. He's tweeted & instagram that the story is wrong.

He said we will be out of the semis in two weeks on the news last night if they keep playing the way they have been, strange that he said exactly what the title of this thread was....

Whats strange? The title of this thread, plus what Choc said, mirrors what I, and pretty much any other league supporter I have spoken to said. Its not exactly a revelation.

I do believe you. We need to start rebuilding now for the future. If anyone doesn't want to stay just leave so we can buy players who want a future at the club! :)

Fluffy said:
strone33 said:
Believe me yet people?

Do you feel like a hero. Captain keyboard to the rescue

Yeah I'm a big hero, right fluffy good one

Damien2812 said:
I do believe you. We need to start rebuilding now for the future. If anyone doesn't want to stay just leave so we can buy players who want a future at the club! :)

Completely agree!

Have you heard anymore on the specifics of the issue, are senior players pissed or really pissed?

Is this exodus a real possibility?

All I've heard is that eels and Arthur really want foran, and foran is interested. But he is off contract next year and has a right to do that. I just hope it's not a case of him thinking anywhere but here.

joeboy said:
Have you heard anymore on the specifics of the issue, are senior players pissed or really pissed?

All I've heard is that eels and Arthur really want foran, and foran is interested. But he is off contract next year and has a right to do that. I just hope it's not a case of him thinking anywhere but here.

Players still annoyed at DCE. He is demanding more and more money. He is the reason Gifty couldn't stay obviously. Others are having their salaries reduced to keep DCE. Also Gift is completely gutted that he won't be a 1 club player and other players are upset at this as well. Brett supposedly would be gone as well but is contracted and no one is really looking for a FB

Hmm. Thanks for that.

Dce isn't exactly bargaining in Peak form, I really don't see the point in asking for even more of the pie when it only weakens the team that surrounds you. Is it dce or his manager forcing the issue, I thought he wasn't negotiating till next year?

I feel real sorry for gifty, but someone was gonna go regardless. I hope brett doesn't go, and the dogs are super keen for a fullback.

strone33 said:
joeboy said:

Players still annoyed at DCE. He is demanding more and more money. He is the reason Gifty couldn't stay obviously. Others are having their salaries reduced to keep DCE. Also Gift is completely gutted that he won't be a 1 club player and other players are upset at this as well. Brett supposedly would be gone as well but is contracted and no one is really looking for a FB

sounds legit except that the dogs and raiders are gagging for a decent fullback.....

joeboy said:
Hmm. Thanks for that.

Dce isn't exactly bargaining in Peak form, I really don't see the point in asking for even more of the pie when it only weakens the team that surrounds you. Is it dce or his manager forcing the issue, I thought he wasn't negotiating till next year?

I feel real sorry for gifty, but someone was gonna go regardless. I hope brett doesn't go, and the dogs are super keen for a fullback.

Watmough is as good as gone

strone33 said:
joeboy said:

Hi there. My first post/comment. How can you make such a bold statement with no fact. Maybe you could get a start at DT as you've just stated nothing but lies champ.

Hi trev,

hang around for a bit and you will find there are lots of people who think facts are just an annoying nuisance.

Trev said:
strone33 said:
joeboy said:

Hi there. My first post/comment. How can you make such a bold statement with no fact. Maybe you could get a start at DT as you've just stated nothing but lies champ.

I've been privilege to some information from a source, I'm not claiming them to be facts but just passing on the info for everyone here Chief!

Fluffy said:
Hi trev,

hang around for a bit and you will find there are lots of people who think facts are just an annoying nuisance.

Lol

strone33 said:
Trev said:
strone33 said:
joeboy said:

I've been privilege to some information from a source, I'm not claiming them to be facts but just passing on the info for everyone here Chief!

Why would you bother passing on information that is not fact. I too know a source and I can tell you for a FACT DCE is not getting a cent more this year or next year. He is not the reason Gifty is leaving more to do with back ending and market value as determined by the NRL. Which players are having their salaries reduced according to your source? (Preferably with a touch of fact) I have only read of re-signings and upgrades.

strone33 said:
joeboy said:

. Also Gift is completely gutted that he won't be a 1 club player and other players are upset at this as well.

Gutted he won't be a one club player?

I'm sure he is but unless things became untenable ( and maybe they did ) why sign so early in the season for another club then, a club that just happens to play in the same comp as your best mates and brother and for serious coin, a club that will expect you to take on the role of His Royal Burgessness - to be public enemy no 1.

Could do what Beaver did, hang out in France, play some footy, show 'em how it's done without getting busted and forever be untouchable.

Trev said:
strone33 said:
Trev said:
strone33 said:
joeboy said:

Why would you bother passing on information that is not fact. I too know a source and I can tell you for a FACT DCE is not getting a cent more this year or next year. He is not the reason Gifty is leaving more to do with back ending and market value as determined by the NRL. Which players are having their salaries reduced according to your source? (Preferably with a touch of fact) I have only read of re-signings and upgrades.

Dont worry Trev, These so called sources can say all they like, however no one other than the player and the managers know how much any player is getting. And to assume that these blokes get annoyed at each other because they think someone might be getting more money, is an insult to them as they are professionals. Players dont do their own negotiations for good reason. Some of these guys have been sucked in by the player managers and their puppets in the media.

We are playing badly because Gift, Ballin, Buhrer are injured and Kingy is on his last legs. We lost a thousand years of finals experience since the semis last year. And we have gone through 3 hookers in 2 weeks after having the same hooker everyweek for six years. Its not difficult to figure out whats wrong. This contract crap is a distraction to the real issue of injuries and loss of finals regulars like Kite.

Wake up and stop getting sucked in by the media and your bbq sauces Strone. Players dont need to be bum chums to win a comp.

strone33 said:
I'm certain

The last month has been garbage, some players look like they don't wanna be there, I believe there will be big dramas over the off season and we can say good bye to foran, Stewart and Matai.

I guess you will have the last word! LOL!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6