We will be out of the semis in 2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
I'm certain

The last month has been garbage, some players look like they don't wanna be there, I believe there will be big dramas over the off season and we can say good bye to foran, Stewart and Matai.

Wait until next week. Well put In a much better performance in Sydney and that's what I will be expecting. Even if we loose. But souths aren't playing great guns either. And I don't want to play the cowboys :).

Oh well that's 2 more weeks than 8 other teams.

While we are still in this competition I just absolutely refuse to write us off. That's not to say I think it's not b****y hard or even likely that we will win the comp. But we are in the mix, and we have a punchers chance. Certainly about 5 weeks ago I would have said that we are a very good chance of making the big one and carrying it off, now I think it's going to take something special.

I'm going to sit back and enjoy next weeks game v Souths.

strone33 said:
the mauler said:
... me dead... Here we go again!!!

There are massive dramas behind the scenes, I have info on it. We will be out in straight sets

Info comes from a source close to the club Something serious is going on within the club. They dont want to win, arent happy and dont want to play anymore

I can't name names sorry, but trust me

Forget about the dramas.

There is a lack of size and skill in the forwards that cant be fixed by the current roster.

When your best player on the night is retiring at the end of the year.. and our 2nd best player is playing his 2nd 1st grade game ...its time to pack up shop.

Everything to play for, no skill to take it.

DCE was schooled tonight, even after a garbage display against the riff. Complete lack of interest and ownership.

The OP is right about the title. I don't care about the politics.

I will support us till the end but its been a long time since we looked like a top eight team.
Going by recent form we will not win another game this season.

Ill be back here next week rooting for us all the way but the head knows that the heart ain't going to win this one.

First semi is crucial, if we win that we get the week off to get over all the main injuries.

Its all about momentum and for now we do not have it!!

For those that continue to bang on about the DT beat ups I can tell u with certainty that there IS major unrest in this camp.We are very lucky the skill and commitment of these blokes has covered the cracks for the last 2 years.The dam wall broke the day Foran fronted Toovey.If you want a visual picture of it compare Forans hit on Pearce two years ago with 5 players out to Luis strolling in tonight.The club needs to sort this.Let those who want to go do just that.The boil needs to be lanced.

strone33 said:
strone33 said:
the mauler said:

There are massive dramas behind the scenes, I have info on it. We will be out in straight sets

Info comes from a source close to the club Something serious is going on within the club. They dont want to win, arent happy and dont want to play anymore

So what you're saying was that last week's big, massive group hug in the last minute, was just a con to fool dopey supporters like us. I personally feel cheated. Tell us more oh wise one !

No sky falling in Fluffy.Injuries etc have left us with an almost impossible task.The healthiest team in the top 4 at years end invariably wins and that ain't us.No embarrassment in that....having said that the club needs to address issues that will effect the club in the future and deal with them decisively.You only have to look at the Tigers to see the result of player power gone mad.I support Manly Warringah,not the individuals who are lucky enough to wear the jersey.

Who cares if we are! I am just happy my team makes it for 2 weeks of the finals. Jesus, we can't be in a gf every year. It's been a great season from a great club.

Aussie Battler said:
strone33 said:
strone33 said:
the mauler said:

So what you're saying was that last week's big, massive group hug in the last minute, was just a con to fool dopey supporters like us. I personally feel cheated. Tell us more oh wise one !

Yep exactly what I'm saying, you only have to look at the form over the last 6 weeks

There are massive dramas, it will come out in the off season which will be in 2 weeks for us

Players are not happy

Like Susan says, I support may as a club and the jersey

Those that don't wanna be there and put in BS displays and are not happy, see ya later!!

We have enough good kids coming through

We the fans don't deserve to be put through the **** again

Looked like they were pretty happy last week. Didn't look like they didn't want to win to me. They must be bloody good actors.
I'd like to think injuries and 4 of the last 6 games were away from home, being the reason for our patchy form.

susan said:
For those that continue to bang on about the DT beat ups I can tell u with certainty that there IS major unrest in this camp.We are very lucky the skill and commitment of these blokes has covered the cracks for the last 2 years.The dam wall broke the day Foran fronted Toovey.If you want a visual picture of it compare Forans hit on Pearce two years ago with 5 players out to Luis strolling in tonight.The club needs to sort this.Let those who want to go do just that.The boil needs to be lanced.

What did foran front tooves about Susan?

Does it look that we will lose some of our players?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2