We will be out of the semis in 2 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was always going to happen with the usual combinations not there.

With Horo at dummy half at the beginning the service was a little slow and the as good as Hodges was (will be) he took a few wrong options too.

It's fine if you people don't want to akowledge the internal issues, but out in 2 weeks has been on the cards the past 8 weeks

Let's see who stays and goes now in the crazy off season ahead

strone33 said:
It's fine if you people don't want to akowledge the internal issues, but out in 2 weeks has been on the cards the past 8 weeks

Mate give it a rest ffs!!!

strone33 said:

I'm staying.

You bumped your own thread to gloat and dance on our grave. Don't try and pass it off as anything else.

Well done for prediciting what was in the back of everyone's mind. We all watched the last two weeks, we all saw what happened, let's just move on.

The site has died in the arse during off season for as long as i can remember and one eyed eagle before that.

Theres a lot to look forward to this offie though so ill keep eyes on with keen interest.

QldEagle01 said:
u type give me the sh!@!. go follow another team try, netball

Where are you now, after your foul-mouthed tirade. Keep you head in the sand LOL!

Fluffy said:
And you are a disgrace to manly fans

The effort was clearly there and bar the rogering of the refs allowing the dogs to be well off side multiple times we would have won that game.

But, but, but, but, if, if, if, if...Yeah, and if my dad had a you know what he would be my mother...but, but, but, but, of, if, if, if, if...

Moops said:
QldEagle01 said:
u type give me the sh!@!. go follow another team try, netball

Where are you now, after your foul-mouthed tirade. Keep you head in the sand LOL!

Fluffy said:
And you are a disgrace to manly fans

The effort was clearly there and bar the rogering of the refs allowing the dogs to be well off side multiple times we would have won that game.

But, but, but, but, if, if, if, if...Yeah, and if my dad had a you know what he would be my mother...but, but, but, but, of, if, if, if, if...

Hahahaha

We all knew it, you just said it.

I'm not that crass, rather be a glass half full than glass half empty person.

But despite your obvious gloating, the boys did bloody well last night and I for one could not be prouder!!

Fluffy said:
I am dumbfounded that supposed fans are enjoying us losing

Not me, I have stayed off Silvertails for most of today, and surprised myself by even logging in tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6