We may be chasing Heath L'Estrange

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kingyfan

Reserve Grader

It wil be interesting to see how he goes against us this week as we are supposedly chasing him for next year.

AKA Stranger
DOB May 21, 1985
Born in Baulkam Hills
Position Hooker
Height 175cm
Weight 88kg
Junior Club Hills District Bulls

What team did you follow as a kid?
Parramatta Eels
Toughest Opponent?
Gordon Tallis
Favourite Movie
Super Troopers
Biggest Rugby League Moment so far?
First grade debut
Favourite Tv Show
O.C
Romantic date with your partner or night out with the boys?
Romantic date
Who has had the biggest influence on your Rugby League career?
Ricky Stuart and Shane Flanagan
Describe the ideal day with your mates?
Bowls day
Favourite Holiday Destination
Hamilton Island
What was your most memorable try?
Debut against Broncos
Toughest teammate?
Craig Fitzgibbon
Smartest teammate?
David Shillington
What is something unusual people might not know about you?
I'm a masseuse
What does being part of the Roosters 100th season mean to you?
It's an honour to be a part of the celebrations

Another fool of limited talent for Ballin to languish behind.

poor prick has yet to play a game and you have started on him, he might be looked at as a bench hooker or something.

may have jumped the gun a little bit on this one Matas methinks

We are losing Monas and Dunley Matas, are we meant to only have Ballin as our only hooking option ffs?

He's played a few games over the last three years. Played quite a few in '05 I think.

He showed decent potential, but hardly a top-line hooker. Depth signing only, given that we're losing 3 half/hookers.

Read in the tele this morning that Shillington and Ash Harrison are also both being shopped to other teams by the Roosters. Shillington in particular would be an epic signing. He sh*ts all over Perry. Harrison is struggling after a number of leg injuries, and just hasn't picked up his form.

Perry signing is going to be officially announced in a couple of days, but Shillington would be a much better buy.

poor prick has yet to play a game and you have started on him, he might be looked at as a bench hooker or something.

may have jumped the gun a little bit on this one Matas methinks

Fair enough. With PEarce injured and Soward and Lewis offloaded he is about to get an extended run in first grade so it will be interesting to see how he goes.

We are chasing him no doubt as a back up hooker to Ballin for next year. Surely he has got to be better than Dunley.

Jatz Jatz Jatz, while it could be read either way, and I am sure that is what Byso meant, at first read it appears that he is saying Ballin and Burns are our hooking options.

But at least you are trying something new, but a bit more work is needed before playing with the big kids ;)

And yes Byso I knew what you meant.

[quote author=willstyles]
Shillington in particular would be an epic signing.
Is he the bloke who got on the turps and rang Anderson with some tips on team sellections ?
[/quote]

That's the one. That's why the Roosters aren't happy with him.

He's a top forward though. Averaging 105 metres a game this year. And he's tough. He's not the only person to have been confused by Opes selections this year.

Jatz Jatz Jatz, while it could be read either way, and I am sure that is what Byso meant, at first read it appears that he is saying Ballin and Burns are our hooking options.

But at least you are trying something new, but a bit more work is needed before playing with the big kids ;)

And yes Byso I knew what you meant.

Yeah right :roll:

Ah the roll eyes emoticon, the last refuge of those that can't formulate a better comeback.

Next thing you will trot out Bysos personal favorite, the "I'm with stupid" sign

Sometimes posters don't deserve a response that takes no longer than 2 seconds to type. ;)

either that or you struggle witht he linguistics to actually type "I'm with stupid"

Probably should have checked that post for typos Dan..

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4