We may be chasing Heath L'Estrange

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

your son?

oh ok then :)

ha ha

How did a post on Heath L'Estrange end up with Elijah and the Prophets of Baal. Is Dan someone's Jezebel? :lol:

Have never seen L'estrange do anything special. I reckon Trent Rose could do something similar to Piggy Riddell over the next few years.

And for Matas to crucify

Go back to the tape and have a look at the rorters first set of six after this bloke came on.

Absolutely crap house.

You really are a spin doctor Matas, nothing like keeping something in context :)

Nobody could have made the chooks look good when he came on at that stage, they were smashed from pillar to post befor he hit the paddock, yes he played poorly but so did 16 other Rooters.

Nothing like a bit of perspecitve big guy :)

Hard to judge on that performance. Wing looked pretty ordinary from where I sat on the hill as well.

Haha, bloody hell. I don't think he came on until part way through the second half, meaning that they were getting beaten by 30 by the time he got a run.

There is a pic of him in the telegraph today, looks like he is wiping away tears as Willow pats him on the back.

At least it shows he has passion and took the loss hard.

Or Manly withdrew the offer and he is suck at Bondi Junction for the next 2 years :)

We don't need Leestrange. He's ordinary and we don't need ordinary. Shillington would be a better proposition. Big , hard running. He needs to get away from Anasta and the other weird influences that exist in that club.

[quote author=Fro]
And for Matas to crucify

Go back to the tape and have a look at the rorters first set of six after this bloke came on.

Absolutely crap house.

[/quote]

Just did that Mata as i was having a feed

1st 3 plays Wing went into dummy half, L'Estrange came in and threw a shocker of a ball over Anastas head, and on the final play threw a stock standard pass which Wing dropped

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4