We are missing that 9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nathan Peats is out of favour at the Titans and off contract this year could be a cheap pick up maybe worth a try. He doesn’t have a lot of creativity but defends well and has good service. Levi has missed tackles for the two first tries in the last two weeks.

Mahoney would be a great signing you’d have to be going after him now. Problem is the predicament Fainu has placed us in.

Nathan Peats is out of favour at the Titans and off contract this year could be a cheap pick up maybe worth a try. He doesn’t have a lot of creativity but defends well and has good service. Levi has missed tackles for the two first tries in the last two weeks.

Mahoney would be a great signing you’d have to be going after him now. Problem is the predicament Fainu has placed us in.
Yeah Peats is good option played good footy at parra played origin. We have cap space with Thommo money I Assume

Peats is 4th in line at the wooden spoon Titans. He is a defensive player and has no attack at all. Peats would add zero to our team. We struggle for points, I don't see any sense in buying another defender

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4