Way to fark a game Tommy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Single handedly handed the tigers the game today, twice just to make sure.

I really hope he finally goes and reflects on his fark ups it is really starting to annoy and worry me as he is not improving.

Stupid mistakes over and over, just like Kelly but TT has a better strike rate in attack so can't drop him but something needs to change if he is ever going to reach his potential.

I blame Parker.................it's the NRL..................every team can be competitve on their day!
You have to expect tough games.

You've got a 2 point lead , 3 minutes to go, you don't drop the ball a metre out from your own line.

No f***ing excuse!

You hold on to that ball like it's the last beer on earth!!

No Fluffy. 140 points leaked against in the last 4 games at an average of 35 have crueled is. It's just un-Manly like. Not sure who our defensive coach is after Siebold, but **** me dead we looked gassed, and without intensity. That's a team thing, not an individual thing.

Single handedly handed the tigers the game today, twice just to make sure.

I really hope he finally goes and reflects on his fark ups it is really starting to annoy and worry me as he is not improving.

Stupid mistakes over and over, just like Kelly but TT has a better strike rate in attack so can't drop him but something needs to change if he is ever going to reach his potential.
You're right. The moment he gifted 2 tries the tigers had their tails up. Complete momentum changer

You can forgive Tom for the first intercept - but the second was telegraphed. It changed the momentum, and then most of the other players got the jitters.
Only a handful of our players stepped up today IMO.
Uate, Wright, Api, APB and Jake.
That was probably the most disappointing second half I can remember this season - and we had everything to play for. There was no composure.

You're right. The moment he gifted 2 tries the tigers had their tails up. Complete momentum changer

I love watching TT but if you have watched every Manly game as I have this year.........................TT is prone to mistakes with the ball in attach!

Intercepts, dropped ball and a high number of forward passes!

No Fluffy. 140 points leaked against in the last 4 games at an average of 35 have crueled is. It's just un-Manly like. Not sure who our defensive coach is after Siebold, but **** me dead we looked gassed, and without intensity. That's a team thing, not an individual thing.
Agree, Ryan. We finished the game strongly against the Roosters because we had most of the ball, but our defence still worried me every time they had possession. Our defence at the start of this game was terrible. Fourteen missed tackles in the first 11 minutes. Then possession and momentum swung our way and we threatened to run riot. But we didn't. Instead, we invited the Tigers, the crowd and the refs back into the game and got done at the death.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7