Walker's role?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don’t want to be to critical
Walker was great , all manly did in that 2nd half was attack and attack which made it easy for Walker to play in the middle , in a tight game it might be different
But credit to Walker has played a few positions for manly and always gives his all

I think this game answers the question. He will be our 14 and didn't it look good having the extra ball player out there. Imagine when Schuster comes back. Chez, Foz, Schuster, Walker, Turbo. There is strike and ball players all over the park.

If we are unable to retain Walker, I reckon he could become a perfect 13 in the modern game.
Good times.

Don’t want to be to critical
Walker was great , all manly did in that 2nd half was attack and attack which made it easy for Walker to play in the middle , in a tight game it might be different
But credit to Walker has played a few positions for manly and always gives his all
I wasn't sure who he replaced or which position he was playing, but he certainly poped up everywhere, great game

I put my hand up as having said I'd be happy to see Walker go based on my opinion that we havent gotten value for our money over the time we've had him what with his injuries & off-field indiscretions but will admit he was awesome tonight off the bench & agree #14 is his best position for us.

With Lawton and Walker they can pretty much cover most positions on the field for injury cover as well. Very good utility players
He's too good to be on the bench. Been debated to death, but he has to be in the 13 and I think unfortunately its to Brad Parker's centre position - tough call to make.

I'll be howled down for saying this, but his playing style is more like Jamie Lyon now - run, kick, pass, strength also to break the line. That flick pass tonight was so reminiscent of our great former captain. I am NOT saying he is as good a player by Jamie Lyon by any stretch -- but his game does now have some similarities. Not as good obviously in defence, but also probably a bit faster pacewise.

Des has changed his approach and we are playing a very different style to last year and the first 4 rounds. He has caught up with the game and the success of the younger players has given him a wider playing group to work with. His use of Lawton over the last few weeks and Walker today has been mastery. Well done Des!

Des has changed his approach and we are playing a very different style to last year and the first 4 rounds. He has caught up with the game and the success of the younger players has given him a wider playing group to work with. His use of Lawton over the last few weeks and Walker today has been mastery. Well done Des!
I'd like him to ease up on the training; we are coping more injuries in training than in the matches.

One of my all time favorites as many know, but he won't want to be a bench player for long. Plus, he is is way too high a quality. People just forget because he's been injured and suspended so much.

That being said, who do you drop. Parker / Harper have taken their positions. Also, where that leaves Suli, I don't know.

I think this game answers the question. He will be our 14 and didn't it look good having the extra ball player out there. Imagine when Schuster comes back. Chez, Foz, Schuster, Walker, Turbo. There is strike and ball players all over the park.

If we are unable to retain Walker, I reckon he could become a perfect 13 in the modern game.
I also think guac shows potential as a ball player

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8