walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for stating the obvious lol
You really keep me on my toes. ;)
The point is that he has form in sidelining himself through moronic behaviour. If he only plays half a year because he's got a pending court case he's only half as valuable. Less than half, because it screws up combinations.

The biggest issue with walker is his offfield behaviour. He has become a liability to the club, so much so that you can blame the club if they no longer want to accept the risk.

I still think the hoppa bros combo is the way to go. Wills contract is up end of 2020 but the dogs with their cap problems may entertain a release.

Otherwise give someone like Funa a go.

Suli and garrick are showing promise, and we have Albert if Jorge leaves.

Imagination a footballer who was a goose .. . never heard of such a thing ....

Given a favourable court result ... I would have him in the team within 20 seconds ..

A contract extension I would have to consider closely ....

Imagination a footballer who was a goose .. . never heard of such a thing ....

Given a favourable court result ... I would have him in the team within 20 seconds ..

A contract extension I would have to consider closely ....
I agree with you on the favourable court result part, but there is no way I’d be offering him a new contract. Even if it is at a discount to what he is on now (and no doubt it would be given on field and off field performance), he just isn’t worth the risk. Let him be someone else’s potential problem and spend the money elsewhere.

He's lost a lot of his speed as well so when considering all of the above mentioned concerns and also taking into account his severe anger management issues in particular we are better off putting all of our energies into Suli this year and hope the young guy responds.

Castleford may well be interested, but there’s also the small detail of working visa eligibility to be considered if he’s found guilty in court. The UK can be fairly strict on that when they want to be.

Castleford may well be interested, but there’s also the small detail of working visa eligibility to be considered if he’s found guilty in court. The UK can be fairly strict on that when they want to be.
I don't understand why he doesn't get his hearing moved up? His livelihood is being impacted due to a clogged Manly Court.
Hornsby is sometimes used or if they have another residence, its local court could deal with this DV matter @:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8