walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Friend of mine last night saw one alledged video and one audio ( when walker was playing games online) of walker with his partner.
If these are true and admissible in court, his career is over.

They allegedly seem to still be viewable on the various footballers whatsapp. No idea why these knuckleheads have not deleted them.

This could be why the police are perusing the charges despite the partner withdrawing the complaint.

All in all, quite sad and no winners.

He didn't play many games in 2018. Do you think he has lost speed since 2017?

I dont think he has lost any speed

He has only lost the plot for a few seconds with the incident that now has him sidelined

He obviously has anger issues & it makes me wonder how he made it to the elite level of his sport with those issues.

Unless on his way up he learned not to let his temper get the better of him & that no doubt meant he was channeling that potentially negative energy into positive energy & direction on the field.

Innocent until proven guilty is the go & I hope he isn't found guilty but given his track record he has to do something about his temper before it destroys not only his career but his family too.

I think the incident with the Storm centre should have been taken as an indication he needed help, because to goad your opposite number so much they start throwing hands (knowing full well its a send off offence now) & just stand there instead of defending himself suggests to me he wasn't aware he had crossed a line & therefore hasn't been pulled up about it prior to that.

I'm all for passion on the field but I'm not a fan of what I deem unnecessary & unsportsmanlike behaviour & Walker has displayed that several times now.

[
Rugby League is one sport where you can get away with having anger issues in many instances.
But I'd hate to be playing darts against Walker!

Would you play darts with Curtis Scott the storm centre who thinks the footy field is a boxing ring ?

The uncontrollable actions of Curtis Scott was uncalled for . Where is this dick heads restraint ?

index.jpg
S

[

Would you play darts with Curtis Scott the storm centre who thinks the footy field is a boxing ring ?

The uncontrollable actions of Curtis Scott was uncalled for . Where is this dick heads restraint ?

View attachment 11088S

I agree Scott should have received a harsher penalty than he did too.

Just because Walker provoked him is not an excuse.

I'm just more concerned that Walker didnt know he had obviously crossed a line with his sledging/niggling & wasn't prepared to defend himself.

The result was him being out injured for what, 8 weeks?

In a perfect world I'd take him in a heartbeat. There is not to many gun centres with x factor than Walker but I can't see him getting off these charges. I've said before he's a complete idiot but you cannot deny he's a gooden.

If De Bellin proceeds with contesting the NRL no fault ban at court on 15th April, for a rule that is illegal, we could have Walker playing against St George on 20 April. Legally should happen unless De Bellin backs out.

If De Bellin proceeds with contesting the NRL no fault ban at court on 15th April, for a rule that is illegal, we could have Walker playing against St George on 20 April. Legally should happen unless De Bellin backs out.
My understanding is that de Belin's legal team are trying to argue that Illawarra's revenue has not been adversely affected by the matter, as stated by Shoddy Greenturd.
To me this is a minor side issue and even if proven it won't change the NRL's view that the matter is a "bad look" for the code. Of course, the crux of the matter is whether one dictator can prejudice a person's guilt prior to it being tested in court. de Belin may never have to testify in court. If the Crown can't put forward a case that the judge deems strong enough then it may never go to trial.

My understanding is that de Belin's legal team are trying to argue that Illawarra's revenue has not been adversely affected by the matter, as stated by Shoddy Greenturd.
To me this is a minor side issue and even if proven it won't change the NRL's view that the matter is a "bad look" for the code. Of course, the crux of the matter is whether one dictator can prejudice a person's guilt prior to it being tested in court. de Belin may never have to testify in court. If the Crown can't put forward a case that the judge deems strong enough then it may never go to trial.

Doesn't matter if money is being paid. The courts cant allow a precedent whereby someone is denied freedom to play based on a ruling that is illegal. Bad look or not the presumption of innocence is a constitutional right of all people in Australia. What happens if he is convicted is another matter entirely. Again The Stewart Case should be shouted from the roof tops. I hope De Bellin contests it for the future rights of all players in the game. Only the courts can determine guilt, and the NRL can then do what they deem appropriate. But if the De Bellin case lasted a year or more, as seems likely, and he is then found not guilty, his career is seriously impacted, just as Stewart's was.

Castleford may well be interested, but there’s also the small detail of working visa eligibility to be considered if he’s found guilty in court. The UK can be fairly strict on that when they want to be.
Best to not mention it shhh

Just as an aside again I am attempting to prognosticate and determine the NRLs position with the potential of having their rule thrown out. This may all be the NRLs efforts to appease pressure groups out for blood (without knowledge of the legal position or whether a person is guilty or not) so that if the court determines that their No Fault law is illegal, they can then do the Pontius Pilate and wash their hands of the issue by showing everyone that they tried but the law stopped them. Suddenly they are still good guys, who tried to 'do the right thing'.

It would be cheaper and more efficient to dispense with the court and justice system altogether. “I’m a lawyer” Beattie can easily determine all cases in quick time.

Just as an aside again I am attempting to prognosticate and determine the NRLs position with the potential of having their rule thrown out. This may all be the NRLs efforts to appease pressure groups out for blood (without knowledge of the legal position or whether a person is guilty or not) so that if the court determines that their No Fault law is illegal, they can then do the Pontius Pilate and wash their hands of the issue by showing everyone that they tried but the law stopped them. Suddenly they are still good guys, who tried to 'do the right thing'.
They are not that smart.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10