Walker, Sironen, Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok Now I agree that Parker tries hard but you would have to also agree with me that complete centres not only try hard but they also break the line and set up tries and score tries

We need more from the centre positions that Parker fills to be a more dominant team
I hope Walker, when Des puts him back in, defends as well as Parker and attacks like he did way back ...

I hope Walker, when Des puts him back in, defends as well as Parker and attacks like he did way back ...
The fact is ...

Parker has only been defending well in our past 3 wins this year
If you watch the highlights of our previous 16 threshings . Parker was very ordinary in defence. Dont take my word for it .Watch the replays for proof of this . Plenty of high lights on you tube for you to see.

We all have seen what Walker on form is capable of and that is a lot more of what Parker offers

But Dylan can cannot rest on his laurels and expect to earn a contract or a place in the team. He needs to revive , restore , reinvent and resuscitate the Great Player that he can be .

The fact is ...

Parker has only been defending well in our past 3 wins this year
If you watch the highlights of our previous 16 threshings . Parker was very ordinary in defence. Dont take my word for it .Watch the replays for proof of this . Plenty of high lights on you tube for you to see.

We all have seen what Walker on form is capable of and that is a lot more of what Parker offers

But Dylan can cannot rest on his laurels and expect to earn a contract or a place in the team. He needs to revive , restore , reinvent and resuscitate the Great Player that he can be .
I think we all hope for that BOZO

While I believe Suli and Walker offer more in attack, they also have the propensity to make "me first" single minded decisions in defence. The thing I love about Parker and Harper is they play their part in team structures and I'd bet Des loves that aswell. Known quantity 7 out of 10 players can be more valuable than erratic 3-9/10 players.
10000%

It’s like the Storm over the years. A few key strike players and the others fill in holes and play to the structure (especially in defence).

Walker and Suli compromise our structures. Especially Walker, who when playing at fullback ends up messing around at first reciever too often rather than linking the backline. And at centre he doesnt really run lines well or pass. He kind of gets the ball then either charges ahead or crabs across the field if there’s no spaces for him. With suli he times things poorly and often doesnt leave enough space for his winger or pass, like, ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we were to ditch walker id like us to get dane gagai. His relationship with cherry would he get him here... i rate walker better in attack but gagai rarely has a bad game and is a good defender. Wouldn't be heaps you'd think but apparently the slime are after him or staggs. Fukin slime

If we were to ditch walker id like us to get dane gagai. His relationship with cherry would he get him here... i rate walker better in attack but gagai rarely has a bad game and is a good defender. Wouldn't be heaps you'd think but apparently the slime are after him or staggs. Fukin slime
I'm guessing you only watch Gagai play SOO coz he is a renowned under-performer at club level.

No thanks

Gagai will be 31 next year and I'm not sure we really need a big signing at centre (Zerotackle has him listed at $700k this year).

Ben Trbojevic plays as a centre and turns 21 next year... we also have a few other outside backs in our system. Would prefer them to have first crack.

Gagai is no.40 in missed tackles, below is the top 20. Interestingly, Parker and Suli are NOT in the top 50 but Foran is our top missed tackler followed by Keppie then Jetski.

Capture.PNG

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8