Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Walker, Sironen, Suli

jbay

Reaction score
With two of them off contract at the end of the year and the cohesion in the current side do they even get their spots back!

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Reaction score
Walker is a waste not playing where he plays at his best in the centres

manlyfan76

Touch football but with more injuries
Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Curtis Sironen (knee, round 7-8)
  • Morgan Boyle (shoulder, TBA)
  • Moses Suli (back, round 9)
  • Dylan Walker (hamstring, round 10-12)
  • Karl Lawton (Achilles, round 11-12)
  • Jack Gosiewski (foot, round 17)
  • Andrew Davey (knee, season)
  • Manase Fainu (stood down, indefinite)

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Reaction score
A lot of the current squad are only playing due to injuries. Quac is only there because Jack got injured, and Quac has shown he is 10 times the player. Shuster in the back row has also be amazing and look at how we are using the ball now. Tom and Shuster are already building a nice combo. Sipley has been huge off the bench. Both centres are doing really well in both attack and defence.

i would not change anything at the moment

BOZO

Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Reaction score
A lot of the current squad are only playing due to injuries. Quac is only there because Jack got injured, and Quac has shown he is 10 times the player. Shuster in the back row has also be amazing and look at how we are using the ball now. Tom and Shuster are already building a nice combo. Sipley has been huge off the bench. Both centres are doing really well in both attack and defence.

i would not change anything at the moment
So you are saying that Parker is up to standard in attack with all the other quality backs in the top 8
and that Walker should be wasted at NSW cup ?

jbay

Reaction score
So you are saying that Parker is up to standard in attack with all the other quality backs in the top 8
and that Walker should be wasted at NSW cup ?
Itโ€™s a really difficult call
Brad been great in D in recent weeks, way better than Walker will ever be,
And the way the team is combining with Tom back in the side our attack has had no problems scoring

Dinga7

Dinga
Reaction score
Walker Sirro and Suli should only be used when we lose a few for origin..Walker should be back just before the series starts he can put his hand of for a centre spot but will need to really deliver..I think Harper keeps his spot all year unless injured..Walker Parker Suli fight it out for the other.

QueefRichards

Reserve Grader
Reaction score
They are all capable of regaining their spots but as far as whether re-signing is worth it...Depends how much money we'd pay them

BOZO

Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Reaction score
Itโ€™s a really difficult call
Brad been great in D in recent weeks, way better than Walker will ever be,
And the way the team is combining with Tom back in the side our attack has had no problems scoring
I appreciate your loyalty for Parker
I like Brad as well as he is putting in the effort
In order to evolve as a quality finals team we need to strengthen our deficiencies
Parker is a competent defensive centre but he is not a comprehensive all round quality centre and a weapon in attack like the quality centres in the top 8 teams
Parker has scored 16 tries in 5 years . That is not up to standards with quality strike players
that the teams above us have

Your quote of Brad being a better centre than Walker will ever be is a funny
When Walker was playing centre he played for his Country and was centre of the year

Brisbane Tragic

Bencher
Reaction score
In order to evolve as a quality finals team we need to strengthen our deficiencies
Parker is a competent defensive centre but he is not a comprehensive all round quality centre and a weapon in attack like the quality centres in the top 8 teams
Parker has scored 16 tries in 5 years . That is not up to standards with quality strike players

When Walker was playing centre he played for his Country and was centre of the year
Walker is a damn good player... he will be back BUT he needs to bide his time through Blacktown first and earn his stripes. When a team is winning you come back through Reggies in my view.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Reaction score

Lets actually do a comparison.

Brad Parker
2016-2021: 70 games, 16 tries.

Moses Suli
2017-2021: 70 games, 11 tries

Yet Suli is considered more of a strike weapon than Parker.

BOZO

Premium Member
Tipping Comp 2021
Reaction score
Walker is a damn good player... he will be back BUT he needs to bide his time through Blacktown first and earn his stripes. When a team is winning you come back through Reggies in my view.
I can see your point of view

But Walker has earned his centre stripes playing at the highest level and playing for his country .

Brisbane Tragic

Bencher
Reaction score
I can see your point of view

But Walker has earned his centre stripes playing at the highest level and playing for his country .
oh Bozo - I think he is our best Centre - just think he needs to be put back there and left there BUT in my view - I am very old school... when a team is winning you come back through Reggies and bide your time.

Staff online

Latest posts

2021 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 9 9 0 0 200 18
2 Eels 9 8 0 1 136 16
3 Storm 9 7 0 2 184 14
4 Rabbitohs 9 7 0 2 61 14
5 Roosters 9 6 0 3 123 12
6 Dragons 9 5 0 4 24 10
7 Titans 9 4 0 5 -1 8
8 Warriors 9 4 0 5 -27 8