Walker, Sironen, Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gagai is no.40 in missed tackles, below is the top 20. Interestingly, Parker and Suli are NOT in the top 50 but Foran is our top missed tackler followed by Keppie then Jetski.

View attachment 17916

NRL stats has

Saab on 22 missed tackles ... from 45 .. effective 51%
Foran on 18 missed tackles ... from 150 .. effective 88%
GoJetSki on 17 missed tackles ... from 111 .. effective 85%
Keppie on 10 missed tackles ... from 124 .. effective 92%

Last edited:
Back to Walker, Siro and Suli .... 3 weeks ago we had the great proclaimer hysterically crying that Parker, Croker and Garrick should never be allowed near a 1st grade team ... now all are running into career best form ...

What's to say if Walker, Siro and Suli all drink from the new cool-aid bottle they also don't hit a purple patch of form as well .. ??

Gagai is no.40 in missed tackles, below is the top 20. Interestingly, Parker and Suli are NOT in the top 50 but Foran is our top missed tackler followed by Keppie then Jetski.

View attachment 17916
I agree, Gagai is a no for me - particularly at his age. Re missed tackle stats, Foran and Keppie will need to tighten up, but at least they offer the team plenty. Gosiewski on the other hand...goooooone. Offers nothing

No thanks

Gagai will be 31 next year and I'm not sure we really need a big signing at centre (Zerotackle has him listed at $700k this year).

Ben Trbojevic plays as a centre and turns 21 next year... we also have a few other outside backs in our system. Would prefer them to have first crack.
No way id sign him for 700k. 500k for 2 years would be my offer but id rather keep walker. All i offered is different option.. is burbo still playing in the centers? Or 2nd row?

Back to Walker, Siro and Suli .... 3 weeks ago we had the great proclaimer hysterically crying that Parker, Croker and Garrick should never be allowed near a 1st grade team ... now all are running into career best form ...

What's to say if Walker, Siro and Suli all drink from the new cool-aid bottle they also don't hit a purple patch of form as well .. ??
yeah i said much the same thing at some point. its amazing what happens to everyone when the team is on the front foot. sadly tom seems to be the only player in the squad that can put us there. our players respond well though

AFB had that knack also, and fainu is he returns showed he had it in his brief career. If tom reinjures himself though we are back to plodding. if we are to have all bases covered whats the fix. centres and wingers are all subjected to the teams momentum mostly. our 6 and 7 have talent but is rarely displayed in this area

I think walker is more likely to hit someone else before he hits a purple patch!

just sayin’

We absolutely don't need more people who's best position is centre, we already have;

Funa
Suli
Parker
Walker
Harper
B. Trbojevic

All in the 30, all of them with their preferred/best position at centre, all of them with limited or unproven utility out of that position in NRL
Add Kolau to that list, he will debut next year. Absolute freak, reason why he's in the top 30 already.

Your messiah Walker has only scored 27 tries in 86 games for Manly. I know you'll say he's been "out of position" but its hardly a great strike rate. Also Barrett and Des have not seen him as a starting centre or maybe they might have kept him there IF he was as good as you say in that position. Or maybe just maybe they see he is a defensive liability and can't find a need to play him there.
Yawn zzzzzzzzzz

Your messiah Walker has only scored 27 tries in 86 games for Manly. I know you'll say he's been "out of position" but its hardly a great strike rate. Also Barrett and Des have not seen him as a starting centre or maybe they might have kept him there IF he was as good as you say in that position. Or maybe just maybe they see he is a defensive liability and can't find a need to play him there.
Like Parker has scored so many lololol.

Like Parker has scored so many lololol.
Walker scores an average 9 tries more per 100 games than Parker. Hardly elite stats at all from either player. But I would say with 100% certainty Walker would let in more than that extra 9 in defence.
Last time he played centre he let in 9 tries in 3 games. And P.S I'm well and truly over your "yawn" comments! If that's all you've got to say then just don't say anything at all!!!

Walker scores an average 9 tries more per 100 games than Parker. Hardly elite stats at all from either player. But I would say with 100% certainty Walker would let in more than that extra 9 in defence.
Last time he played centre he let in 9 tries in 3 games. And P.S I'm well and truly over your "yawn" comments! If that's all you've got to say then just don't say anything at all!!!
Walker's career stats at Manly in 5+ years are not as good as his three years at Souths. Not even counting this year (8 errors in five games)
Souths 13-14-15
trys 33
try assist 24
Line break 28
Tackle 84%
Run m 108
Force drop outs 7
Ave games 20.6

Manly 16-17-18-19-20-21

trys 27
try assist 20
Line break 23
Tackle 73%
Run m 97
Force drop outs 10
Ave games 16.2

IF he could get back to the centre he was six years ago I'd be all for him at centre. But it's the definition of optimistic to think with his loss of pace, even before the hammy that he will. The faster game probably means his defence won't get back up either.
If use his money for Connor Watson. Keep Harper and Parker/ Funa in centre with Burbo and Tippytoes pushing for a spot.

Sirro is not a starter for me anymore. And can't see value in his contract price

Suli like I said before just Trex with less good games.

Last edited:
Well you continually push your dislike & bagging of Walker like a broken record so yes it is boring & a yawn! You continually try to prove he’s an average player but haven’t proven anything. To be honest I’m the same with my dislike of the Queen & annoying with my comments but I still think he’s a great player....much like Walker. By the way when is the last time Parker made more than 20 meters in a game......PS I like Parker very much & he has been outstanding. Players like Walker, Suli etc. will need to oust him if they wanna play 1st grade again by shining in the lower grades.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8